5,597,707 Members 34,301 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REF] Galaxy S3 RIL+Modem CWM Flashable Collection

Tip us?
 
thegh0sts
Old
#21  
thegh0sts's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 127
Posts: 1,032
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sydney
0ef02ba947d75a876dec1dc77eac28d2 = MD5 for modem_RIL_CWM_I9300XXELLA.zip
de218981253d753ecca09ba5e9a5b4a3 = MD5 for libsec-ril.so <<<< this is the one you want to make sure is correct.


Previous phones
- HTC HD7 (16gb) - Windows Phone 7
- HTC Desire HD (8gb) - CyanogenMod 10
- HTC One X (black 32gb) - CyanogenMod 10
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (black 16gb) - CyanogenMod 10.2
 
kamalmawa
Old
(Last edited by kamalmawa; 2nd January 2013 at 02:55 PM.)
#22  
kamalmawa's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 884
Posts: 1,222
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Melbourne
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegh0sts View Post
0ef02ba947d75a876dec1dc77eac28d2 = MD5 for modem_RIL_CWM_I9300XXELLA.zip
de218981253d753ecca09ba5e9a5b4a3 = MD5 for libsec-ril.so <<<< this is the one you want to make sure is correct.
You really don't have to check the md5 of libsec-ril.so. I just posted it as a reference to show which modem uses the same RIL package

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Device: Sony Xperia Z C6603
OS: Android 4.3
ROM: Stock 10.4.1.B.0.101 Rooted
Kernel: Stock


Old Devices Sold: Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S3 I9300T (Goodbye Samsung)

Xperia Z Australian Firmwares
S3 RIL+Modem Thread
S3 Stock Kernels Thread
 
thegh0sts
Old
#23  
thegh0sts's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 127
Posts: 1,032
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Sydney
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalmawa View Post
You really don't have to check the md5 of libsec-ril.so. I posted it as just a reference to show which modem uses the same RIL package

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
i know, but it's just for those that really need the extra confirmation


Previous phones
- HTC HD7 (16gb) - Windows Phone 7
- HTC Desire HD (8gb) - CyanogenMod 10
- HTC One X (black 32gb) - CyanogenMod 10
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (black 16gb) - CyanogenMod 10.2
 
PIRATA!
Old
#24  
PIRATA!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 91
Posts: 1,835
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pisa, Italy

 
DONATE TO ME
Your have two XXELL4 modem+Ril files with same MD5 but different release date..... why???

About its installation.... just flash from cwm??
What about the backup if current Ril installed on device??
Will it be backup somewhere??

Thank you.

Sent from my GT-i9300 using TapaTalk2
Samsung GalaxyS3 GT-i9300 / DeltaROM III / Boeffla Kernel / Greenify!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My NEW XDA contribution:
> Stock / Custom Bootanimations on Galaxy S3 <

You can donate to me.
 
elroy944
Old
#25  
elroy944's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 1,064
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIRATA! View Post
Your have two XXELL4 modem+Ril files with same MD5 but different release date..... why???

About its installation.... just flash from cwm??
What about the backup if current Ril installed on device??
Will it be backup somewhere??

Thank you.

Sent from my GT-i9300 using TapaTalk2
lol, one is 4, other is A. the XXELLa is newer than xxell4
Devices: Galaxy note 3 n9005, Xperia Z, Desire Z, Huawei p6, Galaxy S Armani, Xperia U, Galaxy note 10.1 n8000

Ex-Devices: Too much to write here... but the last ones wich i remember were: Galaxy S4 i9505, Galaxy note 2, iphone 5 16gb, Nexus 4, Galaxy s3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S1,
Providers: Vodafone-NL, Hi-NL

 
kamalmawa
Old
(Last edited by kamalmawa; 3rd January 2013 at 01:47 AM.)
#26  
kamalmawa's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 884
Posts: 1,222
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Melbourne
Quote:
Originally Posted by PIRATA! View Post
Your have two XXELL4 modem+Ril files with same MD5 but different release date..... why???

About its installation.... just flash from cwm??
What about the backup if current Ril installed on device??
Will it be backup somewhere??

Thank you.

Sent from my GT-i9300 using TapaTalk2
your old RILs will backup to sdcard folder OldRILs.. Just install it in cwm. I don't have two XXELL4 modem+rils... I have XXELLA, XXELL4, BUELK1 & XXELKC with same MD5 because Samsung released those modems with same RILs.. I have explain all these in OP
Device: Sony Xperia Z C6603
OS: Android 4.3
ROM: Stock 10.4.1.B.0.101 Rooted
Kernel: Stock


Old Devices Sold: Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S3 I9300T (Goodbye Samsung)

Xperia Z Australian Firmwares
S3 RIL+Modem Thread
S3 Stock Kernels Thread
 
PIRATA!
Old
#27  
PIRATA!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 91
Posts: 1,835
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pisa, Italy

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by elroy944 View Post
lol, one is 4, other is A. the XXELLa is newer than xxell4






Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalmawa View Post
your old RILs will backup to sdcard folder OldRILs.. Just install it in cwm. I don't have two XXELL4 modem+rils... I have XXELLA, XXELL4, BUELK1 & XXELKC with same MD5 because Samsung released those modems with same RILs.. I have explain all these in OP
Ups sorry.. you're right!
XXELLA and XXELL4

Sent from my GT-i9300 using TapaTalk2
Samsung GalaxyS3 GT-i9300 / DeltaROM III / Boeffla Kernel / Greenify!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My NEW XDA contribution:
> Stock / Custom Bootanimations on Galaxy S3 <

You can donate to me.
 
flitzjoy
Old
#28  
flitzjoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 255
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: São Paulo
@kamalmawa I wanna contribute to this thread.

I got the modem and the 4 files for UBDLJ1. Can I just replace the proper files in one of the zips of the thread and test in my device?
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
Rom: temasek's UNOFFICIAL CM11
Modem: MK6

Old Devices: HTC Nexus One, HTC Touch Diamond
 
kamalmawa
Old
(Last edited by kamalmawa; 3rd January 2013 at 02:50 PM.)
#29  
kamalmawa's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 884
Posts: 1,222
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Melbourne
Quote:
Originally Posted by flitzjoy View Post
@kamalmawa I wanna contribute to this thread.

I got the modem and the 4 files for UBDLJ1. Can I just replace the proper files in one of the zips of the thread and test in my device?
Yes you can do that for your personal use... can you send me those lib files & modem.bin so I can add them to OP with all the info. Thanks

Update: Added UBDLI2 Modem+RILs from UBDLJ1 firmware
Device: Sony Xperia Z C6603
OS: Android 4.3
ROM: Stock 10.4.1.B.0.101 Rooted
Kernel: Stock


Old Devices Sold: Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S3 I9300T (Goodbye Samsung)

Xperia Z Australian Firmwares
S3 RIL+Modem Thread
S3 Stock Kernels Thread
The Following User Says Thank You to kamalmawa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
flitzjoy
Old
#30  
flitzjoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 255
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: São Paulo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalmawa View Post
Yes you can do that for your personal use... can you send me those lib files & modem.bin so I can add them to OP with all the info. Thanks

Update: Added UBDLI2 Modem+RILs from UBDLJ1 firmware
Thx kamalmawa! my battery already seems to be running better.
Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
Rom: temasek's UNOFFICIAL CM11
Modem: MK6

Old Devices: HTC Nexus One, HTC Touch Diamond

Tags
cwm modem, galaxy s3 modem, modem, ril, ril and modem
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes