Originally Posted by fujislider
I'm willing to risk it if you wouldn't mind chopping what I think I understand the procedure to be.
1. boot to download mode, connect via usb to pc
2. launch Odin, flash CWM Recovery (per normal procedure)
3. flash the Boot_rw_su.tar.md5
4. if success (PASS) this will now auto-boot to CWM recovery?
5. if in CWM, flash the setuid_wrapper_signed.zip
6. else, attempt to manually boot to CWM recovery, do #5
7. Normal boot should now have SU app? Now root behavior as expected.
Sorry just got back home, saifu doesn't work! WARNING, it doesnt work! But there seems to be a better way of rooting to get it to work on this thread
UPDATE: JUST BRICKED MY WIFE'S PHONE WITH 2ND METHOD.
UPDATE2 : Reflashed stocked and redo it again with step 2, it works. Not sure what went wrong the first time.
HERE IS STEP BY STEP:
1. Boot into Download Mode (Vol Down + Home + Power)
2. Make sure you have latest Kies and rebooted your Windows
3. Flash the CMW Recovery for SC-06D http://www.mediafire.com/?lvj9dz37wle2wee
4. Using CMW flash the SU
and you are done (optionally you can flash the stock recovery - link above)
Busybox arent installed by default, so you need to grab it yourself from play.