XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Returning my Note for the S3!

Tip us?

dante2512
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Talking Returning my Note for the S3!

Just got off the phone with AT&T customer care and they are going to allow me to return my Note tomorrow and waiving the restocking fee, crediting my account so I can purchase a goPhone so I won't be without a phone, and allowing me to pre-order the SGSIII! I'm so excited it's beyond words. Just had to post and let you guys know I'll be on board as soon as it's released!

twoashj
Old
Thanks Meter 3
haha my sister did that, too! I recommend her to wait for Galaxy s3, but she was so impatient to wait for it. She didn't return it because the galaxy s3 is coming, but she couldn't handle the humongous size of the device :P Anyway, she's getting gs3 for sure!

Swiftks
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1923
Yeah, the note is just to big IMO... can't handle it with one hand and text, etc.

SGS III ought to be perfect size... just slightly bigger than the Galaxy Nexus.

barondebxl
Old
Thanks Meter 1210
Quote:
Originally Posted by dante2512 View Post
Just got off the phone with AT&T customer care and they are going to allow me to return my Note tomorrow and waiving the restocking fee, crediting my account so I can purchase a goPhone so I won't be without a phone, and allowing me to pre-order the SGSIII! I'm so excited it's beyond words. Just had to post and let you guys know I'll be on board as soon as it's released!
Nice dude congrats! I know that feeling you're having. Countdown to S3!