Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,714 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Revolutionary S5 V3 - Why buy an S5? -Petition

Tip us?

Aries25au
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Default Revolutionary S5 V3 - Why buy an S5? -Petition

Hello to all members,
I am starting this petition for the sake of all members who actively follow and enjoy the work of both Ricky and SkywakerZ with their Revolutionary S5 V3 rom. I honestly believe that the continual asking of ETA is a rude and disrespectful manner, no matter what the feeble excuse is given, as the work and time that these guys put in to produce the rom is in-valuable. A good suggestion would be maybe a moderator could delete any reference to ETA.
I believe that the work these guys do is superb and them ceasing it would be a loss to all who strongly follow and support their work, due to the stupid and thoughtless actions of some.
PLEASE guys dont stop what you have been doing for the sake of some simple thoughtless actions of others.

kunal1540
Old
Thanks Meter 352
Don't start another thread.. A similar thread is present I don't know for what reason..
Plz do read the rules yourself on xda before teaching it to others...

Sent from my GT-I9300

Aries25au
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Sorry just got home and found that that this is posted , yet I posted it early this morning before I went out,
If mod wants to delete please do so.

Jonny
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 8,002

DONATE TO ME
Thread closed as there is already one about this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe