Post Reply

[ROM][GT-I9300][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thread

OP codeworkx

16th March 2013, 01:12 PM   |  #8071  
pickandwhammy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 549
 
1,123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty

My next phone will not be an HTC or Samsung. I will go for the Nexus line or maybe Sony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeworkx

+1

After I9000, I9100, I9300, people should have learned the lesson and go for a Nexus device if they wanna have the real android experience.

I honestly wanted the N4 over the S3, but Google still hasn't brought the Play Store to my country, and buying it from retail shops makes it more expensive than the S3.
Is there any hope of Google releasing some awesome Moto phone? Otherwise Xperia Z seems like the best option.
16th March 2013, 01:18 PM   |  #8072  
codeworkx's Avatar
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 43,539
 
5,441 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyDroidWiz

Devs like you are supposed to GIVE us users the stock experience.
Plus, if then, it will be the first high end device without CM, where half the other Roms are based on!

Then it will be the first without CM. Who cares?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to codeworkx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2013, 01:30 PM   |  #8073  
Senior Member
Flag Trust me, I'm an engineer ;)
Thanks Meter: 91
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by codeworkx

After I9000, I9100, I9300, people should have learned the lesson and go for a Nexus device if they wanna have the real android experience.

Can anyone explain me, whats wrong with the samsung devices? I've upgraded from a S5660 (with CM10.1) to a I9300 (also with CM10.1) and I'm quite satisfied. So, where are the traps?
16th March 2013, 01:32 PM   |  #8074  
Theshawty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,478
 
1010
15,425 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1N4148

Can anyone explain me, whats wrong with the samsung devices? I've upgraded from a S5660 (with CM10.1) to a I9300 (also with CM10.1) and I'm quite satisfied. So, where are the traps?

No exynos 4 sources and Samdung treats us like we're crap.
16th March 2013, 01:37 PM   |  #8075  
Senior Member
Flag Trust me, I'm an engineer ;)
Thanks Meter: 91
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty

No exynos 4 sources and Samdung treats us like we're crap.

And what are the problems having no exynos 4 sources? As I said, I cannot see, where the current CM10.1 release is making problems on my S3.

BTW: Treating someone like crap must be an inherent korean attitude
16th March 2013, 01:41 PM   |  #8076  
Theshawty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,478
 
1010
15,425 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1N4148

And what are the problems having no exynos 4 sources? As I said, I cannot see, where the current CM10.1 release is making problems on my S3.

Without sources, most stuff won't work as well as on stock, and some things will never work no matter what (hdmi out, fm radio etc).
16th March 2013, 01:51 PM   |  #8077  
Senior Member
Flag Trust me, I'm an engineer ;)
Thanks Meter: 91
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty

Without sources, most stuff won't work as well as on stock, and some things will never work no matter what (hdmi out, fm radio etc).

Ok, sounds reasonable even if I don't bother about the HDMI cause I don't want to take my 60 inch along with my phone

Are there any issues I haven't got until now for everyday use? All of my normal tasks are working: Making calls, browsing internet, sending messages and listening to my music (that's why I wanted a device with a micro SD slot)
16th March 2013, 01:54 PM   |  #8078  
Theshawty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,478
 
1010
15,425 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1N4148

Ok, sounds reasonable even if I don't bother about the HDMI cause I don't want to take my 60 inch along with my phone

Are there any issues I haven't got until now for everyday use? All of my normal tasks are working: Making calls, browsing internet, sending messages and listening to my music (that's why I wanted a device with a micro SD slot)

Try photographing a little. Especially in low-light. Also try auto focusing with flash.
16th March 2013, 02:00 PM   |  #8079  
thegh0sts's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 127
 
1,048 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
all CM10.1 needs is multi window
16th March 2013, 02:00 PM   |  #8080  
Senior Member
Flag Trust me, I'm an engineer ;)
Thanks Meter: 91
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty

Try photographing a little. Especially in low-light. Also try auto focusing with flash.

Ok, did it, working. Scene & focus set to auto. No problem, all working fine. Only when set to continously focusing it makes pictures without flash.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod 10.1 for gt-i9300, discussion here not in developement section
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III General by ThreadRank