FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][CWM][XXEMC2] [4.1.2] Deodexed Stock Roms - Discontinued

5,362 posts
Thanks Meter: 24,701
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th February 2013, 09:47 AM |#1481  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 230
 
More
Re: [ROM][CWM][XXEMR2] [4.1.2] Deodexed Stock Roms
I can't download from the server. It keeps failing. Can anyone post a second host plz?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
 
 
13th February 2013, 09:55 AM |#1482  
Perka's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,137
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skivnit

I can't download from the server. It keeps failing. Can anyone post a second host plz?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

EDIT: wrong thread sry.
14th February 2013, 04:04 AM |#1483  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
please provide a link for XXELL4 as well
14th February 2013, 06:34 AM |#1484  
LenAsh's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,628
 
More
There isn't one. Use something else.
16th February 2013, 10:07 AM |#1485  
Junior Member
Flag Epinal
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks for the last rom. I take it because I've got problem with swiftkey and your last WanamLite rom 5.8 (it don't work after reboot, i must reactivate it.)
16th February 2013, 10:14 AM |#1486  
LenAsh's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 1,628
 
More
You have to delete or rename SamsungIME.apk. It is a problem with Swiftkey.
16th February 2013, 10:37 AM |#1487  
Junior Member
Flag Epinal
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LenAsh

You have to delete or rename SamsungIME.apk. It is a problem with Swiftkey.

Ok I Try, thanks for your help
19th February 2013, 11:02 AM |#1488  
EdgA#1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 158
 
More
AW: [ROM][CWM][XXEMR2] [4.1.2] Deodexed Stock Roms
are u uploading the new MB1 rom?

-> geTAPA'd vom S3 <-
19th February 2013, 12:17 PM |#1489  
wanam's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Developer
Flag Temara
Thanks Meter: 24,701
 
Donate to Me
More
MR2 is the newest FW, i don't know why MB1 has a higher change list? it's content says the opposite.

A lot of things went back on MB1, check this page and this one.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wanam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 01:14 PM |#1490  
rlorange's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 2,245
 
More
Re: [ROM][CWM][XXEMR2] [4.1.2] Deodexed Stock Roms
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanam

MR2 is the newest FW, i don't know why MB1 has a higher change list? it's content says the opposite.

A lot of things went back on MB1, check this page and this one.

Maybe Samsung weren't happy with MR2 changes and took a step back themselves? In which case there next ROM they release will continue from the reverts on MB1?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
19th February 2013, 01:38 PM |#1491  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 879
 
More
Re: [ROM][CWM][XXEMR2] [4.1.2] Deodexed Stock Roms
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlorange

Maybe Samsung weren't happy with MR2 changes and took a step back themselves? In which case there next ROM they release will continue from the reverts on MB1?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Or MR2 was a custom deviation made for Vodafone, hence all the changes made to resources in framework and the weird build id (R2? They skipped a lot of letters or did a lot of builds in a couple of days)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, deodexed, odexed, rom, stock, wanam

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes