[rom] [android 5.1] [lollipop] [cm12.1 unofficial] galaxy s3 alpha sc-03e ntt docomo

Search This thread

crunchified

Apr 14, 2015
Is it a Japanese ROM and do you have a link?

UOTE=87mpi;60885713]great job! but i think that team ub's 5.1.1 rom is the best ;)[/QUOTE]

Sent from my SC-03E using XDA Free mobile app

geekoz

May 21, 2013
Laguna, PH
there's another major bug.. and it's really annoying..

CAMERA ERROR:
CAN'T CONNECT TO CAMERA.

you need to restart the phone in order to make the camera to work again..

please fix this please.. thanks..

Tengis

Sep 17, 2007
Camera bug is there on a lot of SC-03e roms.

I have probably installed 10 different roms with varying versions of each and none of them are completely stable with good battery life. Closest I got was with the newest MIUI but I could not fix random Google apps force closing and the camera bug that you mentioned above.

Hopefully I can tweak settings and such in this rom to get it to a fully usable state... or I will probably just chuck this phone into the damn ocean.

makoyecol

Aug 12, 2015
link is dead

DISCLAIMER: YOU WILL BE FLASHING YOUR PHONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO TO YOUR PHONE, SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE WELL INFORMED AND WELL PREPARED BEFORE DECIDING TO FLASH OR INSTALL ANYTHING ON YOUR DEVICE.

I created this thread with the sole aim of helping the owners of the Japanese SAMSUNG GALAXY ALPHA SC-03E NTT DOCOMO to install the latest version of Android (LOLLIPOP) on their devices without much hassle. All updates will be provided in the future.

REQUIREMENTS
1. A properly functioning SAMSUNG GALAXY ALPHA SC-03E NTT DOCOMO. We don’t want to receive any feedback from users with faulty phones.
2. FULLY CHARGED BATTERY. This is to prevent the phone from going off in the flashing process
3. A CUSTOM RECOVERY installed.
If you don’t have one download Sc03e-KK-KBC-CWM-v6.0.5.1_r2-recovery and install with Odin with same
a. Hold the Power Button + Volume Down + Home at the same time. Your phone will enter Download Mode.
b. Now connect your phone to the PC via USB cable whiles Odin is opened.
c. Now in Odin click the PDA button and open the Rom that you downloaded earlier.
d. Make sure F.Reset time and Auto reboot are all ticked
e. Now click Start button and wait for it to display PASS at the top left corner. Your Phone might restart a few times.
f. If you have an NK2 rom go check this thread on how to root it.
NOTE: If you have an older CWM installed, update to this one.

THINGS TO DOWNLOAD
1. ANDROID LOLLIPOP ROM 5.1 http://site.kbc-brick.org/samsung/sc03e/sc03e_rom_cm12-1]CM12.1 UNOFFICIAL[/URL]
2. GOOGLE APP ...

INSTALLING THE LOLLIPOP ROM
1. Copy the downloaded files and place them in the phone memory or SD card(recommended)
2. BACKUP your current OS in the recovery menu so that you can restore it if you encounter any problems in the flashing process.
3. To Enter the recovery menu, turn off your phone completely. PRESS and HOLD the POWER button + Volume UP + HOME button at the same time . When DOCOMO is displayed leave the power button and still keep holding the other buttons.
4. In recovery, use volume buttons to navigate and Power to select. Now go to wipe data/factory reset and wipe data, then wipe cache partition , then go to advanced and wipe Dalvic cache.
5. When all is done go to install zip and install the cm-12.1-2015xxxx-UNOFFICIAL-sc03e.zip first.
6. When done install the GAPPS package.

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE CWM 6.0.4.7 THE GAPPS PACKAGE WONT INSTALL.
7. Now go back and wipe data , cache partition and Dalvic cache again then reboot. Upon exiting CWM you will be asked to fix your root binaries... say yes!
8. Your phone will boot into Android L with a Cyanogen boot animation.
9. Set up you phone and make sure to update all your Google apps and viola! :good: ;)

NOTE: You will have to enable root in developer options.. enable it by tapping build number several times

future
- wifi
- sound / vibration
- Bluetooth
- base-band
- sensors
- GPS
- Felica (Osaifu-kaitai)

Source
kernel: https://github.com/kbc-developers/kernel_samsung_exynos4412
device : https://github.com/kbc-developers/android_device_samsung_sc03e

the link is dead can you give me a new link? and the gapps need to to please

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DISCLAIMER: YOU WILL BE FLASHING YOUR PHONE AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO TO YOUR PHONE, SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE WELL INFORMED AND WELL PREPARED BEFORE DECIDING TO FLASH OR INSTALL ANYTHING ON YOUR DEVICE.

I created this thread with the sole aim of helping the owners of the Japanese SAMSUNG GALAXY ALPHA SC-03E NTT DOCOMO to install the latest version of Android (LOLLIPOP) on their devices without much hassle. All updates will be provided in the future.

REQUIREMENTS
    1. A properly functioning SAMSUNG GALAXY ALPHA SC-03E NTT DOCOMO. We don’t want to receive any feedback from users with faulty phones.
    2. FULLY CHARGED BATTERY. This is to prevent the phone from going off in the flashing process
    3. A CUSTOM RECOVERY installed.
    If you don’t have one download Sc03e-KK-KBC-CWM-v6.0.5.1_r2-recovery and install with Odin with same
    a. Hold the Power Button + Volume Down + Home at the same time. Your phone will enter Download Mode.
    b. Now connect your phone to the PC via USB cable whiles Odin is opened.
    c. Now in Odin click the PDA button and open the Rom that you downloaded earlier.
    d. Make sure F.Reset time and Auto reboot are all ticked
    e. Now click Start button and wait for it to display PASS at the top left corner. Your Phone might restart a few times.
    f. If you have an NK2 rom go check this thread on how to root it.
    NOTE: If you have an older CWM installed, update to this one.

THINGS TO DOWNLOAD
    1. ANDROID LOLLIPOP ROM 5.1 http://site.kbc-brick.org/samsung/sc03e/sc03e_rom_cm12-1]CM12.1 UNOFFICIAL[/URL]
    2. GOOGLE APP ...

INSTALLING THE LOLLIPOP ROM
    1. Copy the downloaded files and place them in the phone memory or SD card(recommended)
    2. BACKUP your current OS in the recovery menu so that you can restore it if you encounter any problems in the flashing process.
    3. To Enter the recovery menu, turn off your phone completely. PRESS and HOLD the POWER button + Volume UP + HOME button at the same time . When DOCOMO is displayed leave the power button and still keep holding the other buttons.
    4. In recovery, use volume buttons to navigate and Power to select. Now go to wipe data/factory reset and wipe data, then wipe cache partition , then go to advanced and wipe Dalvic cache.
    5. When all is done go to install zip and install the cm-12.1-2015xxxx-UNOFFICIAL-sc03e.zip first.
    6. When done install the GAPPS package.

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE CWM 6.0.4.7 THE GAPPS PACKAGE WONT INSTALL.
    7. Now go back and wipe data , cache partition and Dalvic cache again then reboot. Upon exiting CWM you will be asked to fix your root binaries... say yes!
    8. Your phone will boot into Android L with a Cyanogen boot animation.
    9. Set up you phone and make sure to update all your Google apps and viola! :good: ;)

NOTE: You will have to enable root in developer options.. enable it by tapping build number several times

future
    - wifi
    - sound / vibration
    - Bluetooth
    - base-band
    - sensors
    - GPS
    - Felica (Osaifu-kaitai)

Source
    kernel: https://github.com/kbc-developers/kernel_samsung_exynos4412
    device : https://github.com/kbc-developers/android_device_samsung_sc03e
    reserved

Changelog:
    20150422 : Android 5.1.1
    20150418 : memorial of cm team stating cm-12.1 nightly ( not for this device )
    20150415 : change rom name to AOJP
    20150408 : Fix FelicaLock crash
    20150406: Support Felica (Osaifu-kaitai)
    20150404: First