Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,733 Members 53,670 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][SHV-E210K E210S] OCHIE ROM V1.2 for SHV E210K E210S Updated 25-04-2013

Tip us?

duduts
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Re: [ROM][SHV-E210K E210S] OCHIE ROM V1.1 for SHV E210K E210S

Gan Widokeren

First of all your Custom rom is masterpiece for me, fix my phone signal that oftenly disapear, battery is just fine with all more then 11 hour of full internet acces
Two thums up Bro

Btw i have try to install the custom theme for transparant Status bar from link in page one,but after reboot from cmw, jm having boot loop condition,so i have to re install the os
Is there any advise for that?
Once again thanks for the rom bro

Sent from my SHV-E210S using xda app-developers app

M@31
Old
(Last edited by M@31; 13th February 2013 at 01:41 PM.)
Thanks Meter 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by widokeren View Post
- ok i'll be fix it next update
- i'll try to edit the apk from Hanna bank but when i install it is failed x_x
- use root explorer or ES File Explorer Go to /system/app delete or move HelpHub.apk and reboot
- for clear button try flash mod themes maybe it fixed because i cant try model for E210S

**Just realized that there is actually a "clear" button in the top right corner using the Mod from that theme page.***
All is good.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE-A (SM-N900S)
[I]Stock Jelly Bean 3.4 (not rooted)

Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (SHV-E210S)
Stock Jelly Bean 3.4 (not rooted)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (SHW-M380W - Transformed into GT-P7510)
Fourth Bar: Revolution with Yoda's Kernel v2.2

Samsung Galaxy S SHW-M110S - Retired

panot
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Weather widget

Is the Weather widget in this ROM in Korean language or in English? Thanks for reply.

widokeren
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 172

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by duduts View Post
Gan Widokeren

First of all your Custom rom is masterpiece for me, fix my phone signal that oftenly disapear, battery is just fine with all more then 11 hour of full internet acces
Two thums up Bro

Btw i have try to install the custom theme for transparant Status bar from link in page one,but after reboot from cmw, jm having boot loop condition,so i have to re install the os

Its because that mod is only can run with TWRP recovery, for CWM recovery i will upload it tonight.

Suwun mas bro
My Custom ROM : OCHIE ROM FOR SHV E210S and SHV E210K

My Facebook Facebook

widokeren
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 172

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by panot View Post
Is the Weather widget in this ROM in Korean language or in English? Thanks for reply.
Because its from stock ROM so it is in korea language

My Facebook Facebook

widokeren
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 172

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by duduts View Post
Gan Widokeren

Two thums up Bro

I've uploaded themes for CWM recovery see at post #3 buddy

My Facebook Facebook

theharmonick
Old
(Last edited by theharmonick; 13th February 2013 at 05:43 PM.) Reason: minor text touch up
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you. Overall, very good ROM. I deleted data and cache and lots of bloatware is gone.

I faced below problems though:

- With AOSP lockscreen enabled (pattern security in my case), Google search and Camera don't trigger the unlock pattern screen but opens the applications in the background, so when unlocked with other options, those applications are open.
- Sandisk 64 GB SD cannot be mounted. I rolled back to official and also checked the SD on other devices, and it is healthy and working in all of them. This is the worst issue I faced!
- On first operation after flashing, Google Play kept force closing (without opening it), but it was resolved after restart.

I could not find where to change/remove the startup video. I want to remove SKT startup video. I appreciate if you could give some instructions.

One personal preference: In most pages (settings, phone book, dialer, etc.) there is developer logo in middle of the screen (background). It is kinda annoying though I understand the idea. If it's necessary to be seen all the time, I would gladly put it in notification bar if I had the option (it would be seen more often!) rather than having it in the background of moving texts and menus.

Cheers and waiting for updates

widokeren
Old
(Last edited by widokeren; 13th February 2013 at 07:23 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 172

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by theharmonick View Post
Thank you. Overall, very good ROM. I deleted data and cache and lots of bloatware is gone.

- With AOSP lockscreen enabled (pattern security in my case), Google search and Camera don't trigger the unlock pattern screen but opens the applications in the background, so when unlocked with other options, those applications are open.
- Sandisk 64 GB SD cannot be mounted. I rolled back to official and also checked the SD on other devices, and it is healthy and working in all of them. This is the worst issue I faced!
- On first operation after flashing, Google Play kept force closing (without opening it), but it was resolved after restart.

I could not find where to change/remove the startup video. I want to remove SKT startup video. I appreciate if you could give some instructions.

One personal preference: In most pages (settings, phone book, dialer, etc.) there is developer logo in middle of the screen (background). It is kinda annoying though I understand the idea. If it's necessary to be seen all the time, I would gladly put it in notification bar if I had the option (it would be seen more often!) rather than having it in the background of moving texts and menus.

Okey Thank you for the input and suggestion,
- its always show logo because all of theme i changed to transparet, but i'll be find another theme.
- sorry for AOSP lockscreen i dont understand
- for 64 gb cannot mounted maybe because kernel cannot read ext64 but i'll be more explore

Im working right now :
- Trying port mod Sense task manager
- Dual boot is success i'll be update later edited Dual boot failed its just same rom
- trying to mod JKay Framework but the settings must buy i dont have any credit card maybe someone kindly share deluxe apk settings

My Facebook Facebook

M@31
Old
Thanks Meter 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by theharmonick View Post

I am using Sandisk 64gb sdcard and I have no problems at all.
It reads and mounts no problem........

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

What settings are everyone using for Berrzebb?

Any under voltage? Just want to know some tweaks that people have found to be safe, effective and save some battery.
Thanks!
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE-A (SM-N900S)
[I]Stock Jelly Bean 3.4 (not rooted)

Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (SHV-E210S)
Stock Jelly Bean 3.4 (not rooted)

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (SHW-M380W - Transformed into GT-P7510)
Fourth Bar: Revolution with Yoda's Kernel v2.2

Samsung Galaxy S SHW-M110S - Retired

theharmonick
Old
(Last edited by theharmonick; 14th February 2013 at 09:09 AM.) Reason: minor edit
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@31 View Post
I am using Sandisk 64gb sdcard and I have no problems at all.
It reads and mounts no problem........

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

What settings are everyone using for Berrzebb?

Any under voltage? Just want to know some tweaks that people have found to be safe, effective and save some battery.
Thanks!
I formatted the SD and it still cannot be mounted. Also used another SD (same spec) that I use with no problem on GT-N7100, and similar issue exists when I try to use it on SHV-E210S with this ROM (no problem with official rooted ROM). After about 2 seconds of scanning at startup, I get "SD card safe to remove" notification. I checked a 16 GB Apacer SD and there was no problem in mounting and accessing the media.

I'm going to shuffle around the SD's for now and will try again after the next update.

Tags
shv e210k e210s s3 korea