[ROM][XXUGML4][4.3][CWM] Sammy's Stock (Deodexed/Rooted/Zipaligned/Busyboxed/Init)

Search This thread

TheoDores

Nov 4, 2013
Mülheim an der Ruhr
Dear All,

Currently I'm on Neatrom full(4.1.2) with I9300XXEMG4 BASEBAND version and Boeffla kernel 4.1(for 4.1.2). Please let me know, if the steps given below is right, if I want to flash this rom:

1. Install with a full wipe.
2. Install Boeffla kernel meant for 4.3

Do I need to flash the XXEMG4 modem again? Also, I have my stock 4.1.2 nandroid backup along with efs backup. If I want to go back to 4.1.2, will I be able to do it by restoring the stock nandroid backup with a full wipe?

Please advice, since I want to make sure to follow the right things before flashing this rom.

Thank you all!!!

Yes, install with a full wipe would be a good idea, because you are from android 4.1.2 and XXUGML4 is android 4.3.
And I don't think you need to flash the modem again.

cooljay5

Jan 6, 2013
Theodores Mate,

Thank u. But what abt restoring frm stock nandroid backup?? Can I restore frm 4.1.2 after installing 4.3 in case if needed??? or shud i stick with only 4.3 roms after that???

Sent from my Dream_D1 using xda app-developers app

JustArchi

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2013
Warsaw

gidieberry

Sep 2, 2013
oyo
Can anyone recomend a good 4.3 firmware for me because I am leaving in Nigeria and it cost a lotta money to get it done at a local store here

Shrewdy

Screenshot ??

Hi,

I was wondering if this ROM has the ability to take Screenshots .... if so can someone share the shortcut with me...:confused:

Awesome ROM Archi .... tried many ROMS but this is the most stable and battery friendly I found... and NA5 is like an added bonus... :laugh:

Thanks buddy .... Great JOB !! :good::good::good::good::good:

kunal1540

Jun 6, 2013
City of oranges
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Hi,

I was wondering if this ROM has the ability to take Screenshots .... if so can someone share the shortcut with me...:confused:

Awesome ROM Archi .... tried many ROMS but this is the most stable and battery friendly I found... and NA5 is like an added bonus... :laugh:

Thanks buddy .... Great JOB !! :good::good::good::good::good:

If the motion feature doesn't work for you then press and hold power and home button together..

Sent from my GT-I9300

Reactions: Shrewdy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Model: GT-I9300
    Version: Android 4.3
    Changelist: 2363855
    Build date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 11:07:47 +0000
    Product Code: INU
    PDA: I9300XWUGML4
    CSC: I9300ODDGML4
    MODEM: I9300DDUGMK1

• Ultra zipped (1,15 GB into 750 MB)
    • Rooted (SuperSU 1.86)
    • Deodexed ([Bak]smali 2.0.2)
    • Zipaligned
    • Busybox (1.21.1)
    • Busybox run-parts (init.d support, built-in kernel)

Standard CSC included, as per community request, includes:
    • Common
    • ETR
    • INS
    • INU
    • NPL
    • SLK
    • TML

This release has been possible thanks to JustArchi's Android Kitchen

Nothing else has been made/changed. No apps removed. No KNOX. This is one-time release. You can use Rom Cleaner for fast debloat. This is the "base" for upcoming ArchiDroid 1.7.5, so if you're looking for something more advanced feel free to try my "monster" ;).

Modem comes in standalone package, rom itself does not change your modem by default.

Previous releases:
    XXUGML2
    XXUGMK6
    XXUGMJ9

This ROM doesn't work with EFS V1, you need EFS V2 (XXEMG4+) modem to use it!
    (Unless you're running modified custom kernel)

This is "No Wipe" ROM but I can't assure you that you won't run into problems without wiping. In case of issues - Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
    This is a big rom, flashing in recovery can take up to 10 minutes, while first boot may take up to 5.

Download: MEGA | Dev-Host
    Standalone XXUGMK6 Modem: MEGA | Dev-Host
    Standalone XXUGML4 Kernel: MEGA | Dev-Host

Have fun, hit thanks if I deserve it :highfive:.
    Please, next time, before editing the latest firmware from samsung, review it, or at least find some of the improvments from the earlier version. Thank you!

Please, next time decompile and diff the whole package yourself, because honestly I have better things to do than finding out what Samsung changed in their firmware.

Community asked for this release, community gets this release. Sorry, but it's not your business how I'm creating my releases, if you don't like them or the way that I'm releasing them then please find other rom, the one which suit you best.

And before you start a drama it would be cool if you could make a minimal effort and check what's the purpose of this release.

https://github.com/JustArchi/ArchiDroid/commit/de8dec5526f832ce5ad17ec4e676dda690723a19
    [1.X-EXPERIMENTAL +12 ~310 -0]> git commit -m "XXUGML4"

Because I know exactly what have changed in this release, as I'm merging it. And actually everybody can check my github to get diff data of every updated base, but honestly I won't waste rest of my time on comparing one release to another, only because some guy from xda doesn't like lack of detailed info what has changed in the freaking closed-source sammy's sources!!!.
    Archi new firmware :)

New ROM version NA2:

Changelist: 2372379
    Build date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 07:19:28 +0000
    Product Code: XEG
    PDA: I9300XXUGNA2
    CSC: I9300XEGGNA1
    MODEM: I9300XXUGMK6

http://terafile.co/4911770e6689/I930...EGGNA1_XEG.zip

When I'm done with my finals, probably around tomorrow or in two days.
    (Downloading already)
    Changelist: 2429075
    Build date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 14:53:58 +0000
    Product Code: AUT
    PDA: I9300XXUGNA5
    CSC: I9300AUTGNA1

Waiting for NA5 Link :D

Good, much higher changelist. Plans changed, NA5 instead of NA2. Today... :).
    Archi new firmware :)

New ROM version NA2:

Changelist: 2372379
    Build date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 07:19:28 +0000
    Product Code: XEG
    PDA: I9300XXUGNA2
    CSC: I9300XEGGNA1

http://terafile.co/4911770e6689/I930...EGGNA1_XEG.zip