No registration required

Samsung Galaxy S III - PAKISTAN

OP NOMIOMI

25th May 2012, 10:05 PM   |  #21  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 55

224 posts
More
Camera seems decent to me after 2 days of use. It's definitely better than S2 considering that bboth are 8 megapixel. And the zero shutter lag claim by Samsung is true. I haven't tested it much in the dark but whatever I've done suggests that it's a decent sensor.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA
25th May 2012, 10:13 PM   |  #22  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 90

416 posts
More
ok thanks i wish nokia n8 was an android phone
26th May 2012, 09:41 AM   |  #23  
Flag peshawar
Thanks Meter: 84

240 posts
i have got Galaxy S3 from peshawar the only Few user have got s3 in whole pakistan we r the 1st ones ahahahh u ppl wait for june
Last edited by khanzoy; 26th May 2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: mistake
26th May 2012, 09:57 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 10

53 posts
Hi can anyone check one thing out for me. Download Paint Pro its free and open a black background which covers whole the screen and then go in a dark room.... Can u tell me if there are any black blotches on screen example the screen will be in two tones of black or is it perfect black... this was an issue with two sgs2 which i had and also with galaxy nexus... The resaon its an issue because when u r browsing the web say late at night with screen filter enabled u can actually see the black blotches....thanks in advance
26th May 2012, 12:22 PM   |  #25  
Flag RAWALPINDI
Thanks Meter: 545

2,963 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanzoy

i have got Galaxy S3 from peshawar the only Few user have got s3 in whole pakistan we r the 1st ones ahahahh u ppl wait for june

price, and hows the experience so far?

Sent from s2
26th May 2012, 08:25 PM   |  #26  
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 2

10 posts
More
SGS 3 will be available for 62000 on 31 May with M&P or Teletec warranty.
28th May 2012, 07:49 AM   |  #27  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 45

360 posts
More
Quote:

Yeah right, start giving your ads on Geo tv "We are the first ones with S3 that will flood the market in not even 10 days from now".
President may announce pride of performance award for you as well.
Last edited by samydroid; 28th May 2012 at 07:51 AM.
28th May 2012, 09:03 AM   |  #28  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 55

224 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emahmood87

Hi can anyone check one thing out for me. Download Paint Pro its free and open a black background which covers whole the screen and then go in a dark room.... Can u tell me if there are any black blotches on screen example the screen will be in two tones of black or is it perfect black... this was an issue with two sgs2 which i had and also with galaxy nexus... The resaon its an issue because when u r browsing the web say late at night with screen filter enabled u can actually see the black blotches....thanks in advance

yea I noticed a couple of black spots here and there when I used a screen test app a couple of days ago but they are only visible when its really dark around and the screen is completely black. im not sure if its a device specific issue or an amoled issue. but apart from this all other colors appear perfect.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sc0rp10 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2012, 02:17 PM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 10

53 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc0rp10

yea I noticed a couple of black spots here and there when I used a screen test app a couple of days ago but they are only visible when its really dark around and the screen is completely black. im not sure if its a device specific issue or an amoled issue. but apart from this all other colors appear perfect.

thanks mate .. it seems that all amoleds have this issue.. i suppose i will just have to check thoroughly before i buy when i get the money next week
28th May 2012, 02:27 PM   |  #30  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 90

416 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashif313

SGS 3 will be available for 62000 on 31 May with M&P or Teletec warranty.

i hope so!

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote:

could u plz tell me about its camera performance especially at low light. i m much interested towards a better cam. thinking to buy htc one xl or galaxy s3 which ever has the best cam. any ideas?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread