5,597,397 Members 31,192 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy S III - PAKISTAN

Tip us?

Sc0rp10
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Camera seems decent to me after 2 days of use. It's definitely better than S2 considering that bboth are 8 megapixel. And the zero shutter lag claim by Samsung is true. I haven't tested it much in the dark but whatever I've done suggests that it's a decent sensor.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA

n70shan
Old
Thanks Meter 73
ok thanks i wish nokia n8 was an android phone
Current Device: Sony Xperia T...
If i helped you Please hit Thanks Button.

khanzoy
Old
(Last edited by khanzoy; 26th May 2012 at 08:49 AM.) Reason: mistake
Thanks Meter 11
i have got Galaxy S3 from peshawar the only Few user have got s3 in whole pakistan we r the 1st ones ahahahh u ppl wait for june

emahmood87
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Hi can anyone check one thing out for me. Download Paint Pro its free and open a black background which covers whole the screen and then go in a dark room.... Can u tell me if there are any black blotches on screen example the screen will be in two tones of black or is it perfect black... this was an issue with two sgs2 which i had and also with galaxy nexus... The resaon its an issue because when u r browsing the web say late at night with screen filter enabled u can actually see the black blotches....thanks in advance

sohebq
Old
Thanks Meter 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanzoy View Post
i have got Galaxy S3 from peshawar the only Few user have got s3 in whole pakistan we r the 1st ones ahahahh u ppl wait for june
price, and hows the experience so far?

Sent from s2

Kashif313
Old
Thanks Meter 2
SGS 3 will be available for 62000 on 31 May with M&P or Teletec warranty.

samydroid
Old
(Last edited by samydroid; 28th May 2012 at 06:51 AM.)
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Yeah right, start giving your ads on Geo tv "We are the first ones with S3 that will flood the market in not even 10 days from now".
President may announce pride of performance award for you as well.

Sc0rp10
Old
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by emahmood87 View Post
Hi can anyone check one thing out for me. Download Paint Pro its free and open a black background which covers whole the screen and then go in a dark room.... Can u tell me if there are any black blotches on screen example the screen will be in two tones of black or is it perfect black... this was an issue with two sgs2 which i had and also with galaxy nexus... The resaon its an issue because when u r browsing the web say late at night with screen filter enabled u can actually see the black blotches....thanks in advance
yea I noticed a couple of black spots here and there when I used a screen test app a couple of days ago but they are only visible when its really dark around and the screen is completely black. im not sure if its a device specific issue or an amoled issue. but apart from this all other colors appear perfect.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sc0rp10 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

emahmood87
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc0rp10 View Post
yea I noticed a couple of black spots here and there when I used a screen test app a couple of days ago but they are only visible when its really dark around and the screen is completely black. im not sure if its a device specific issue or an amoled issue. but apart from this all other colors appear perfect.
thanks mate .. it seems that all amoleds have this issue.. i suppose i will just have to check thoroughly before i buy when i get the money next week

n70shan
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashif313 View Post
SGS 3 will be available for 62000 on 31 May with M&P or Teletec warranty.
i hope so!

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Quote:
could u plz tell me about its camera performance especially at low light. i m much interested towards a better cam. thinking to buy htc one xl or galaxy s3 which ever has the best cam. any ideas?
Current Device: Sony Xperia T...
If i helped you Please hit Thanks Button.