SGSIII General and launch discussion thread.

Search This thread

Abyv

May 1, 2012
Bought S3 16GB from vodafone nz. This phone is quite something

Cheers guys

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

djkron

Feb 10, 2011
hamilton
regarding the 64gb version

Hello everyone been awhile since I have posted on here.

I have searched the forums on xda and it seems the general consensus, is that the 64gb version of the s3, is at this point, an unknown in terms of its release date.

I realize that the company did in fact launch 3 versions, 16 gb, 32gb and 64gb.

And that this has been discussed before. Now, I have been doing some digging on xda and have a few questions

When people say that the US will not get a 64gb version of the s3, does that include Canada?

What model will the 64gb be? the lte or the gsm?

Is there any idea when they may release it? do you think samsung is saving the launch of the 64gb for a special version of the s3? to compete with apple?

I appreciate all the input and would kindly ask that anyone who replies just keep in mind I know that Samsung hasn't said anything about the actual date for the 64gb's release. I just know there are alot of people with alot of knowledge on here who have been in the industry long enough to know something about how its done. I just want to hear your opinions!

Thanks again for your answers and it is good to be back on XDA!!!!

TheHansTheDampf

Dec 29, 2011
impatience

agreeed.

Saw this: linkisstaringwithwww_kogancom/au/buy/samsung-galaxy-s3-64gb-blue

Claiming July 13th, but most definitely a random claim. hopefully there is news soon.

Lpuboy87

Jun 12, 2012
NYC
Seen the new Galaxy S III commercial today on TV...I havnt been able to find it online to share so I guess its that new. Was funny, playing on apple fan people like always. It was an office scene and the people were looking for a dongle to hook up their computers to the tv via hdmi or pc connection. Guy pulls out his S3 with allshare to sync his presentation to the samsung tv.

was a funny ad. :highfive: Loving my S3 for a month already :highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod edit: This thread is the largest thread about pre-launch discussion, so to keep the forum organised and help you find content, we will close other duplicate threads and direct discussion here

xD@^

danfamdsc01388-1335956307.jpg

well the SGSIII has officially been announced, so now lets just use this former LIVE UNPACKED event thread, as a general talk about whatever sgs3 thread.. this is where you can ask your one liner questions that arent worth making a whole thread for, or just be chatty about whatever sgs3 thoughts you have

also be sure to check out the
    [ Galaxy S III™ FAQ Guide ]
    itll save you some searching (click that ^^^)
    Posted this in another thread but I thought I'll leave it here as well.
    Great indepth review of the SGS3, it shows alot of features I have not seen before.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAs3ZiPQl-U
    I have no permitions to post youtube links with video but this is a joke.
    See attachment.
    i am extremely disappointed that its only "designed for humans"...my cat wanted an s3 sooo bad idk how to break the news to her.
    am i the only one that actually likes the design of it? :D

Probably