FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

General Thread

3,148 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,807
 
By DeadSOL, Senior Member on 16th September 2012, 09:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th September 2012, 02:59 PM |#21  
B3311's Avatar
Senior Member
Gelderd End, 1974
Thanks Meter: 814
 
More
I've just had a very good Steak Tartare.
The Following User Says Thank You to B3311 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift B3311 Ad-Free
 
 
16th September 2012, 03:02 PM |#22  
slaphead20's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Out there somewhere
Thanks Meter: 4,761
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3311

I've just had a very good Steak Tartare.

meat is murder........and I could murder a BLT
16th September 2012, 03:04 PM |#23  
delsus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 885
 
More
Another introduction

My Name is Michael, I used to live in a small Village called Hinderwell, 9 miles away from Whitby, after then I went to University in Sunderland, and I am currently living in Easingwold looking for a job based around my degree in computer networking.

I believe a certain company sucks, I always have, they overprice everything, is the product that must not be named really worth over 100 plus a contract, definitely not people pay the money for a picture of a half eaten fruit and nothing else.

My first phone was a Siemens A50, then I moved onto a Siemens A55, they were brilliant little phones only problem is I didn't have snake
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delsus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift delsus Ad-Free
16th September 2012, 03:09 PM |#24  
Theshawty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,826
 
1010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaphead20

meat is murder........and I could murder a BLT

If meat is murder, then I'm happily a murderer. Meat is awesome
16th September 2012, 03:14 PM |#25  
slaphead20's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Out there somewhere
Thanks Meter: 4,761
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty

If meat is murder, then I'm happily a murderer. Meat is awesome

Agreed.. ..BLT stands for Bacon, Lettuce& Tomato(sandwich)

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by delsus

Another introduction

My Name is Michael, I used to live in a small Village called Hinderwell, 9 miles away from Whitby, after then I went to University in Sunderland, and I am currently living in Easingwold looking for a job based around my degree in computer networking.

I believe a certain company sucks, I always have, they overprice everything, is the product that must not be named really worth over 100 plus a contract, definitely not people pay the money for a picture of a half eaten fruit and nothing else.

My first phone was a Siemens A50, then I moved onto a Siemens A55, they were brilliant little phones only problem is I didn't have snake

good luck with the job hunting :thumbup::thumbup:
16th September 2012, 03:28 PM |#26  
Theshawty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,826
 
1010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaphead20

Agreed.. ..BLT stands for Bacon, Lettuce& Tomato(sandwich)

I know.

If I ever try a BLT sandwich, I want it without the rabbit food, the "green stuff". So technically that would make it a BBB sandwich (Bacon Bacon Bacon)

Ya gotta love that bacon.
The Following User Says Thank You to Theshawty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Theshawty Ad-Free
16th September 2012, 03:36 PM |#27  
slaphead20's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Out there somewhere
Thanks Meter: 4,761
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty

I know.

If I ever try a BLT sandwich, I want it without the rabbit food, the "green stuff". So technically that would make it a BBB sandwich (Bacon Bacon Bacon)

Ya gotta love that bacon.

Lol....I was vegetarian for 10 years but the bacon broke me down in the end
16th September 2012, 03:54 PM |#28  
Theshawty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,826
 
1010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaphead20

Lol....I was vegetarian for 10 years but the bacon broke me down in the end

Bacon - Converts vegetarians since 300 B.C.
The Following User Says Thank You to Theshawty For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Theshawty Ad-Free
16th September 2012, 04:23 PM |#29  
btemtd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,003
 
Donate to Me
More
I remember the days i used to work at Fone2Go and the in thing back then is changing the lights of the lcd screens on the Nokia 8210 and 8250. It was crazy when I think about it we used to solder them tiny leds onto the boards replacing the original, I remember this little circuit board attachment with all different lights we had also used which changed the screen colour each time you wake it up i think it was like 5 colours all up. LOOL People were fascinated when they saw my phone .
16th September 2012, 04:39 PM |#30  
nodstuff's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,740
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by btemtd

I remember the days i used to work at Fone2Go and the in thing back then is changing the lights of the lcd screens on the Nokia 8210 and 8250. It was crazy when I think about it we used to solder them tiny leds onto the boards replacing the original, I remember this little circuit board attachment with all different lights we had also used which changed the screen colour each time you wake it up i think it was like 5 colours all up. LOOL People were fascinated when they saw my phone .

Haha, ya I remember that!
And Ericsson's idea of customisation was letting you change the colour of the plastic insert around the keypad!
and the screen was like 1cm high and 4cm across!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
16th September 2012, 04:50 PM |#31  
delsus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 885
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaphead20

Agreed.. ..BLT stands for Bacon, Lettuce& Tomato(sandwich)

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------



good luck with the job hunting :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks hope to have one soon

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
general

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes