Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,957 Members 38,293 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Tool] S3 Menu button become multitasking

Tip us?

wlting
Old
(Last edited by wlting; 7th June 2014 at 08:41 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default [Tool] S3 Menu button become multitasking

I not sure how many of u hate Samsung multitask key need to hold home button for 1 sec to active it, its really annoying for me, multitask is really important feature for android phone and it better as easy as it can be done, just like S5 Samsung is skip menu key become multitask.

and here i just want to share with you guy if someone interest to switch stock roms menu key become multitasking... its really useful and easy, pls read the following link...

http://gs3.wonderhowto.com/how-to/tu...xy-s5-0154555/

super easy just simply touch menu button to multitasking!! you still can use as menu key by hold 1sec.

FOR STOCK ROMS & ROOT USER
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wlting For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

leomvb
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Nice

Nice! Thanks for sharing this with us..

hotsauce32
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Oh hey, that's my article/video, thanks for sharing ! Feel free to check out the link in my signature for other apps/mods that I've covered.
Android Writer @ www.WonderHowTo.com
I create how-to guides and videos
Want to get exposure for your app or mod? PM me!

wlting
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsauce32 View Post
Oh hey, that's my article/video, thanks for sharing ! Feel free to check out the link in my signature for other apps/mods that I've covered.

wow!! nice to meet you... btw, thanks for your shared first!!! Is this function working on other Samsung devices? such as Note2/3, S4 and so on?