[Tuto][CWM]Install easily .img Touch recovery from Android Terminal[i9300]
Hi, this is my first post and I hope it can help you!!!
How to install the latest ClockWorkMod Touch recovery .img easily from the Android Terminal.
First think you need to know is that before do that, you already have your phone ROOTED.
1. Search the model and Download the latest Touch recovery from: clockworkmod.com/rommanager
2. Put the downloaded .img file in the root of your SD Card or phone
3. Rename the file to "recovery.img" (without quotes)
4. Download And install from the Market the app "Android Terminal Emulator" (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jackpal.androidterm)
5. Open the Terminal Emulator and grant root access
>dd if=/storage/sdcard0/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p6 bs=4096
(Note: in my case /storage/sdcard0/is the route where I put the recovery.img, change that with your route)
And enjoy you touch ClockWorkMod recovery