View Poll Results: What do you configure your kernel for?
Performance 80 14.11%
Battery Saving 265 46.74%
Balanced 276 48.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 567. You may not vote on this poll

[Unofficial] Boeffla Kernel Profile Sharing Thread

Yesterday, 07:19 PM   |  #1261  
Flag Cookley
Thanks Meter: 1,995

2,049 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anas Karbila

install xposed and install nlpunbounce that worked for me.
EDIT: if you can't find nlpunbounce in xposed search for unbounce then you should find it.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'll take a look at that as well in case it's better! Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9300
Yesterday, 08:04 PM   |  #1262  
Flag Tegucigalpa
Thanks Meter: 3

40 posts
Donate to Me
More
i have 2 normal issue and 1 big issue:
the first one is wifi direct works, connect to other devices etc, but i cant send files, es filer explorer, my files nor root explorer show the option to wifi direct...
the second one is i have set my AC/USB charge to 1600 mA, i have a charger that give 2100 mA but when i plug in to the phone galaxy charging current say only 1000 mA is the current charge rate i need help with that (i try a lot of cables that is not the problem)
and the big big big problem is, today in the morning my phone has a complete colour descalibration, all colores are overbright and the medium black/gray colours are purple :/ y reboot into recovery to try some reset but, in recovery too...
i need help please
ROM: S5 Sensation 7.0
Kernel: Boeffla 6.1 beta 5
Yesterday, 09:00 PM   |  #1263  
Cairo
Thanks Meter: 88

400 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalgearhathaway

Sadly it is GooglePlayServices, I would have play store and google search as hibernating when your screen goes off and see if it lowers the gms wakelock count, it did for me, I was having exactly the same issue, which sounds like google have made mistakes in their latest release.

Then make sure you use greenify and tap menu and select create hibernation & lock shortcut and use that method to lock your phone, safe in the knowledge that those battery eating apps have been put down!

Well I'm greenifying lots of system apps that doesn't have a negative effect including playstore and I already removed google search and some system apps I don't need with titanium backup
Yesterday, 10:34 PM   |  #1264  
OP Senior Member
Flag Davao
Thanks Meter: 829

2,054 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.3.S.4.R

i have 2 normal issue and 1 big issue:
the first one is wifi direct works, connect to other devices etc, but i cant send files, es filer explorer, my files nor root explorer show the option to wifi direct...
the second one is i have set my AC/USB charge to 1600 mA, i have a charger that give 2100 mA but when i plug in to the phone galaxy charging current say only 1000 mA is the current charge rate i need help with that (i try a lot of cables that is not the problem)
and the big big big problem is, today in the morning my phone has a complete colour descalibration, all colores are overbright and the medium black/gray colours are purple :/ y reboot into recovery to try some reset but, in recovery too...
i need help please
ROM: S5 Sensation 7.0
Kernel: Boeffla 6.1 beta 5

• wifi direct works, connect to other devices etc, but i cant send files, es filer explorer, my files nor root explorer show the option to wifi direct
sorry, can't help with this since i dont use wifi direct
  • i have set my AC/USB charge to 1600 mA, i have a charger that give 2100 mA but when i plug in to the phone galaxy charging current say only 1000 mA is the current charge rate
have you set the ignore functions on as well?if no, then try doing so and observe
  • today in the morning my phone has a complete colour descalibration, all colores are overbright and the medium black/gray colours are purple :/ y reboot into recovery to try some reset but, in recovery too
as far as i know samsung custom recoveries have their own kernel, so if this is the case the color decalibration in recovery is not anymore handled by boeffla kernel..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread