New UPdate UK

Tip us?

Theshawty
Old
Thanks Meter 4183

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by googy_anas View Post
Excuse my off topic. After downloading RAM is it necessary to also dowload some CPU cores ? If yes could you provide a direct download link ?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9300 avec Tapatalk
Apology accepted. Now, to the point: I heard that MoarCPUCoar.biz are offering some extra cores for free, though only to Intel's i5 and i7 series CPUs and AMD's Bulldozer lineup.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Phone: HTC One | S-OFF Galaxy Nexus (temporary)

I do not answer support PM's, they will be ignored.

googy_anas
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6085

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: New UPdate UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty View Post
Apology accepted. Now, to the point: I heard that MoarCPUCoar.biz are offering some extra cores for free, though only to Intel's i5 and i7 series CPUs and AMD's Bulldozer lineup.
Ok. I went there. Good news ... they are offering 69 extra screen pixels for every 2 cores ordered ... :thumbup:

Yesterday is history , Tomorrow is mystery , Today is a GIFT, that's why it's called the PRESENT

Phones :
Samsung S3 GT-I9300 : Debloated Latest Stock Firmware / Stock CM10.2 & Googy-Kernel / Googy-Max Kernel

Theshawty
Old
Thanks Meter 4183

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by googy_anas View Post
Ok. I went there. Good news ... they are offering 69 extra screen pixels for every 2 cores ordered ... :thumbup:

That's sounds like a sweet deal!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

googy_anas
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6085

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshawty View Post
That's sounds like a sweet deal!

Have a good night with sweet dreams of such good deals. I'm going to bed and thank you all for those funny moments

Yesterday is history , Tomorrow is mystery , Today is a GIFT, that's why it's called the PRESENT

Phones :
Samsung S3 GT-I9300 : Debloated Latest Stock Firmware / Stock CM10.2 & Googy-Kernel / Googy-Max Kernel

alexgogan
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME

Don't know why I kept on reading this thread but glad I did, thanks guys.... and here I was imaging troll infestation in here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Current

Galaxy SIII GT-I9300 - One of these days - YES Sudden Death Chip!!!!
  • I9300XXELLA
  • 3.0.31-742798
  • JZ054K.I9300XXELLA
Sony Xperia LT26i Rooted Bootloader Locked
  • 8660-AAABQOLYM-314010-22
  • 3.0.8+1.0.21100-30145-01956-g43358ca
  • 6.1.A.2.45

In the drawer sometimes played with
Galaxy Tab GT-P1010 rooted stock rom
Xperia i10
Palm Pre
Galaxy S i9000

stierney
Old
Thanks Meter 15

You idiots.

Its imposible to download more RAM or cores. How can you have all been so thick and no doubt conned into purchasing some app that claims to do so!

That aside. The sgs 4 is out soon. The reason there are no leaked pictures is because this will be a software upgrade for existing sgs3 phones which will cost 500 and will increase the ram screen resolution AND cores.

I have a leaked firmware here which I will share with you upon payment of only ten dollars. Please send all cash to gull.ible@paypal.com and ill share.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

zoot1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2415

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by stierney View Post
You idiots.

Its imposible to download more RAM or cores. How can you have all been so thick and no doubt conned into purchasing some app that claims to do so!

That aside. The sgs 4 is out soon. The reason there are no leaked pictures is because this will be a software upgrade for existing sgs3 phones which will cost 500 and will increase the ram screen resolution AND cores.

I have a leaked firmware here which I will share with you upon payment of only ten dollars. Please send all cash to gull.ible@paypal.com and ill share.

Screenshots or I don't believe it...

Blog: ||mygalaxyway.blogspot.com|| One stop location for GS3 guides

DeadSOL
Old
Thanks Meter 1789
Quote:
You idiots.

Huh? So you're saying that more RAM cannot be downloaded? *world shatters*

Oh.
Android devices owned: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000, 8GB, Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300, 16GB (Pebble Blue), Nexus 7 (2013), 32GB, Nexus 5, 32 GB

gchindi
Old
Thanks Meter 104

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
You idiots.

Nice strategy... Demand meets with supply... Thanks but no thanks... You can't sell stuff on xda, do you know that? In any form or shape...! FGS, edit your thread..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
gChindi

SGS3 White,
Flashoholix - Not being firm with any one Firmware

**its good to be good - try and see**

Theshawty
Old
Thanks Meter 4183

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
You idiots.

I have a leaked firmware here which I will share with you upon payment of only ten dollars. Please send all cash to derp and ill share.

Oh snap. Kinda fun though when younglings like stierney here doesn't get the obvious sarcasm.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe