Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,091 Members 53,176 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

VooDoo sound and Display Expert coming to the S3

Tip us?

joe_donkor
Old
Thanks Meter 28
I still have my original i9000 mostly because of the amazing sound quality I get with Voodoo sound and the Samsung earphones. The Siyah 1.2.1 mods on Omega 5.1 on my i9300 kernel runs it very close. Really eager to see what SuperC can do with the new device!

drbveb88
Old
Thanks Meter 1,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe_donkor View Post
I still have my original i9000 mostly because of the amazing sound quality I get with Voodoo sound and the Samsung earphones. The Siyah 1.2.1 mods on Omega 5.1 on my i9300 kernel runs it very close. Really eager to see what SuperC can do with the new device!
I agree completely.. I'm really just glad to be back on Samsung period. I've been on HTC and the unlocking, s-off, adb is more of pain the just running Odin or flashing.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Sent by my Note 3...for recreational use only!!

onslaught86
Old
Thanks Meter 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbveb88 View Post
I agree completely.. I'm really just glad to be back on Samsung period. I've been on HTC and the unlocking, s-off, adb is more of pain the just running Odin or flashing.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
Tell me about it - try using Motorola devices. Or better yet, dont. Being back on an open hardware platform with real developer support is amazing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
- onslaught86

HTC Apache PPC6700=>HTC Titan PPC6800=>Samsung Omnia i900=>TMOUS HTC HD2=>Galaxy S Vibrant=>Galaxy S i9000=>Galaxy S II i9100=>Motorola RAZR XT910=>Motorola Electrify=>Galaxy S III i9300=>Galaxy Note II N7100=>Galaxy Note 3 N9005

kelvinyap9
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Personally really looking forward to see Voodoo Sound implemented on the SGS3 to take full advantage of the Wolfson

Always nice to have a high end phone that has excellent sound quality too!

cristian.hl
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Can't wait for this

fOmey
Old
(Last edited by fOmey; 23rd June 2012 at 05:55 AM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3,925
Voodoo sound booster is obsolete, there's a mod avalible already which boosts the sound the same way voodoo did..

Its awesome ! If I wasn't writing this on my phone I'd find you guys a link..

Boost audio system wide, alarm gave me a bloody fright this morning..

EDIT: Decided ill be nice and find the link hehe..

OP Topic: HERE

CWM Flashable packes: HERE

I suggest using the "60_sound_mod - max vol = 60 (boot sound on, camera sound off)" CWM package, it boosts your phone dramatically although not to max.. The safer option if you ask me..

Anyway thats my good deed done for today.. better get back to work !

HELPFUL POST? HIT THANKS !

OR BETTER YET

BUY ME A BEER OR TWO ?

GTA V FORUM :: MODS, GLITCHES & BOOSTING SERVICES

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fOmey For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

djglenn1337
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by fOmey View Post
Voodoo sound booster is obsolete, there's a mod avalible already which boosts the sound the same way voodoo did..

Its awesome ! If I wasn't writing this on my phone I'd find you guys a link..

Boost audio system wide, alarm gave me a bloody fright this morning..

EDIT: Decided ill be nice and find the link hehe..

OP Topic: HERE

CWM Flashable packes: HERE

I suggest using the "60_sound_mod - max vol = 60 (boot sound on, camera sound off)" CWM package, it boosts your phone dramatically although not to max.. The safer option if you ask me..

Anyway thats my good deed done for today.. better get back to work !
Thanks for the link, I will check it out.

However Voodoo Sound is not just about boosting volume. I had it on my SGS1, and it greatly improved the overall sound quality as well. I cant really explain it as I am by no means an audiophile, however all I know is that Voodoo Sound left me with a smile on my face whilst listening to music.
The Following User Says Thank You to djglenn1337 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zodiaxe66
Old
Thanks Meter 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by djglenn1337 View Post
Thanks for the link, I will check it out.

However Voodoo Sound is not just about boosting volume. I had it on my SGS1, and it greatly improved the overall sound quality as well. I cant really explain it as I am by no means an audiophile, however all I know is that Voodoo Sound left me with a smile on my face whilst listening to music.

+1
Galaxy SIII : for work...
ONEPlus: just arrived here😜