Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Freezes!!!

OP jd23xny

11th June 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
When I'm in stock rom there was a problem on my s3 there was a random freezes....when I boot up my phone it works fine but if after few seconds it freezes up I can touch any button cause it won't have any effect after booting up again succesfully it froze again then boot up again and after several seconds freeze again how to fix this problem
11th June 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
More
help please
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd23xny

When I'm in stock rom there was a problem on my s3 there was a random freezes....when I boot up my phone it works fine but if after few seconds it freezes up I can touch any button cause it won't have any effect after booting up again succesfully it froze again then boot up again and after several seconds freeze again how to fix this problem

Help please
11th June 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 43

202 posts
More
do a factory reset...maybe you have an app crashes and freezes your phone....enter recovery and select wipe data and wipe cache also...
if this doesn't work...flash with odin original firmware....

with either of those 2 methods you won't loose warranty....try factory reset and let us know how it is...if is not working i will give a full tutorial how to flash stock and where to get it(if you don't know).
12th June 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #4  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd23xny

Do you have the Knox bootloader?
Also are you running a custom kernel?
The Following User Says Thank You to Imouto For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread