Originally Posted by quantumtraveler
1. Exact Aroma options selected, including kernel and theme
2. Kernel - if Perseus, have you tweaked the settings? And if yes, share the details
3. Modem (baseband) - NB
4. Installed apps - this is pretty important because often a rogue app or two can drain battery life
5. Removed bloatware such as ChatOn etc.
6. Any frameworks installed such as Xposed or JKay
7. Any tweak apps installed such as Pimp My Rom or Android Tweaker
1. My Aroma settings: Perseus kernel, MotoMoto fully themed, circle battery, centre clock, all Sounds OFF, no extra tweaks
2. latest Perseus, basic, no UV or OC
3. Modem BUALI6, for 3UK have good reception and fast data, DL up to 25Mbps on DC-HSPA
4. Over 100 apps installed, I DON'T use FB or Gmail or any Social apps trying to keep me up to date by using autosync. AutoSync must be switched OFF, this is biggest battery eater next to GNow. I'm using Yahoo mail, it's battery friendly.
5. All gone. It's difficult to say what you can disable because only you know what you're using. Exchange Service and Samsung Push Service are biggest threat to us
6. NO, basic Pandoriam features
7. NO, same as above
Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app