Do You Check for App Updates Regularly?

Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We’re … more

Find The Best Apps With Google’s Picks & Other Tricks

The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last … more

Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Boeffla 2.1 (i9305,Omni) Battery Temperature won't get updated

10th February 2014, 07:56 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Hi!

On 2.1-stable, battery temperature sticks again at 30 C.

It works fine with 2.1-Beta10
But i guess it became good with Beta8 ("Integration of latest Samsung Update13 changes")?!

Could you please check it?
 
 
3rd March 2014, 09:15 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by annulus

Hi!

On 2.1-stable, battery temperature sticks again at 30 C.

It works fine with 2.1-Beta10
But i guess it became good with Beta8 ("Integration of latest Samsung Update13 changes")?!

Could you please check it?

@Hbohd @P$T
could you please?

thanks
10th March 2014, 02:14 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 272
 
243 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by annulus

@Hbohd @P$T
could you please?

thanks

Mine battery temperature is fine, but I take a look at this soon. Now you can also try newest fixed kernel which is compiled today by me.
11th March 2014, 01:10 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P$T

Mine battery temperature is fine, but I take a look at this soon. Now you can also try newest fixed kernel which is compiled today by me.

Unfortunately your last release didn't solve this issue, my battery temp sticks at 30 C with it.
What should i send to you? Logcat?

Thanks!

Last edited by annulus; 11th March 2014 at 01:32 PM. Reason: grammar
15th March 2014, 01:42 AM |#5  
Hbohd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lodz
Thanks Meter: 1,493
 
1,217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Working fine for me, on picture below.
16th March 2014, 07:10 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
CPU temp is ok for me too (in boeffla app), but i guess that there's a separate *battery* temp, which was reported finely in previous releases, but not in stable.
Any ideas!?

Thank you!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
16th March 2014, 10:32 PM |#7  
Hbohd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lodz
Thanks Meter: 1,493
 
1,217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by annulus

CPU temp is ok for me too (in boeffla app), but i guess that there's a separate *battery* temp, which was reported finely in previous releases, but not in stable.
Any ideas!?

Thank you!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

Sorry, I didn't notice that CPU temp is showed in Boeffla config

Then, I have no idea
28th March 2014, 02:34 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Battery temp is fine again with 2.2 stable. :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to annulus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes