Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,962 Members 39,676 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Building CM10.1 from source

Tip us?
 
mcampbellsmith
Old
#1  
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1074
Posts: 791
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default [Q] Building CM10.1 from source

(I posted this in the CM10.1 thread, but realize it should really be here)

So I have been using the following link as a guide to get my computer ready to build CM: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Build_for_n7100

All good until I get to the 'breakfast' command. Obviously as the i9305 is not official, this does not work.

Is anyone able to provide a simple set of instructions that allow me to merge in the codeworkx github and then a set of commands that will do the same as 'breakfast, brunch and lunch' to actually build the ROM?

Thanks!
 
DjeMBeY
Old
#2  
DjeMBeY's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6358
Posts: 3,235
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London, UK

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [Q] Building CM10.1 from source

Try here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=36333935

[ROM][DEV][CM 10.1][ALPHA] Cyanogenmod 10.1 userbuild
Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
<><><><><><><><><><> NOTE: I do NOT respond to any technical Support through PM's. <><><><><><><><><><>
 
mcampbellsmith
Old
#3  
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1074
Posts: 791
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by djembey View Post
Try here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=36333935

[ROM][DEV][CM 10.1][ALPHA] Cyanogenmod 10.1 userbuild
Good luck

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
Thanks, but where does it give me the details on how to merge codeworkx git repository and the brunch, lunch, breakfast commands?
 
DjeMBeY
Old
#4  
DjeMBeY's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6358
Posts: 3,235
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London, UK

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [Q] Building CM10.1 from source

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcampbellsmith View Post
Thanks, but where does it give me the details on how to merge codeworkx git repository and the brunch, lunch, breakfast commands?
Have you got any knowledge or you just expecting step-by-step guide??? Google search can be your best friend. ....

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
<><><><><><><><><><> NOTE: I do NOT respond to any technical Support through PM's. <><><><><><><><><><>
 
Rhadamanthus
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 32
Join Date: Feb 2013
The CM wiki really has more than enough information to start making builds. I would direct you to the local manifest and envsetup help pages, and in the latter, the lunch command.
 
perchrh
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 16
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Oslo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcampbellsmith View Post
(I posted this in the CM10.1 thread, but realize it should really be here)

So I have been using the following link as a guide to get my computer ready to build CM: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Build_for_n7100

All good until I get to the 'breakfast' command. Obviously as the i9305 is not official, this does not work.

Is anyone able to provide a simple set of instructions that allow me to merge in the codeworkx github and then a set of commands that will do the same as 'breakfast, brunch and lunch' to actually build the ROM?

Thanks!
Yes! This has become simpler the last week
Check out http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2164954
The Following User Says Thank You to perchrh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes