Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,642 Members 44,491 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Call ended before dailing starts

Tip us?

zichzach
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Call ended before dailing starts

I bought a second hand GT-I9305. After the first boot I dicided I wanted to flash it with the CM nichtly. I first rooted the stock rom, flashed a recovery and then flashed CM. Now the problem is the I can't make calls. When I dial a number the phone responds with 'call ended' before it even starts.

I don't know if the phone worked to begin with, the first thing I did is flash it.

I've tried different roms now and reverted back to the 4.3 factory image. None of that fixed the problem. I've also tried putting to 2 or 3G only which didn't help either. My phone still shows an imei number.

I'm completely aware of the fact that I might have done something very stupid. I flashed android devices before but I'm the type of person who reads the manual when it's to late.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to solve this problem?

I'm usint T-mobile on the EE network in the UK.

zichzach
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem still unsolved, more information

I'm giving some more information as the problem isn't solved yet.

I'm on a Pay as You Go sim that works fine in another phone (HTC Desire S). I've now also try to downgrade to 4.1.1 but still no luck. I've also tried different sims but the problem occurs with those sims as well.

The phone looks to be registered to the network, at least that's what it shows. Also, data works, I get a 3G and H+ connection,

I'm more than happy to provide more information. Any help is greatly appreciated.

nielowen
Old
Thanks Meter 54
SIM unlocked? Google xda sim unlock GT-i9305...

zichzach
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Phone not locked

Thanks for your reply. The phone is already unlocked.

nielowen
Old
Thanks Meter 54
IMEI blocked? If you're in UK try www.checkmend.com/uk/ it'll cost you 1.99 but might save you time & effort...