[Q] error 110 :'(

16th June 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi,
Can somebody please help me? I have a i9305 and Omni rom. Every time that i try to root mt phone i get error 110 when i try to install an app, both from the play store and from any other place (random websites, Xposed, and from apks from my phone). I called google and they didn't have an answer. I tried to change ROMs, and everyone that is rooted gives me this error (Omni only gives it after I root it manually). When i installed pre-rooted ROMs some apps do install (because of the sync) but after a few the error begins.
Please help...
17th June 2014, 05:25 PM   |  #2  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 496

842 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skotty123

Hi,
Can somebody please help me? I have a i9305 and Omni rom. Every time that i try to root mt phone i get error 110 when i try to install an app, both from the play store and from any other place (random websites, Xposed, and from apks from my phone). I called google and they didn't have an answer. I tried to change ROMs, and everyone that is rooted gives me this error (Omni only gives it after I root it manually). When i installed pre-rooted ROMs some apps do install (because of the sync) but after a few the error begins.
Please help...

flash back your official stock firmware and restore everything back to begin and start fresh with custom rom, best thing to do!
18th June 2014, 01:28 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHo_66

flash back your official stock firmware and restore everything back to begin and start fresh with custom rom, best thing to do!

Nope, doesn't work...
I tried everything that i could think of, formatting (from stock), other ways to install, different ROMs... the only thing that works is starting fresh without root access.
18th June 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #4  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 496

842 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skotty123

Nope, doesn't work...
I tried everything that i could think of, formatting (from stock), other ways to install, different ROMs... the only thing that works is starting fresh without root access.

that was what i meant with flash back stock firmware, by doing so you will loose root so you can start fresh agaiin with rooting and installing custom roms
18th June 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
yes, but when i root the device the error comes back...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread