Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,970 Members 49,377 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Flashing 4.3 over 9305T

Tip us?

Unrealbr
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default [Q]Flashing 4.3 over 9305T

I got myself an 9305T today and did some search over at Samfirmware and there it was stated that only 4.1.2 was out for my phone.
Did some digging over here too and someone wrote that he flashed the german 4.3 from 9305 over his 9305T and then just reflashed his modem with the one from his carrier and everything went fine.
Does anyone knows if this really work and/or can walk me around this process?

Thanks in advance.
Current Phones: Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M

Past/Dead Phones: Galaxy SIII LTE GT-i9305T ,Galaxy SII GT-i9100 ,Nokia N97

dadomonte
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrealbr View Post
I got myself an 9305T today and did some search over at Samfirmware and there it was stated that only 4.1.2 was out for my phone.
Did some digging over here too and someone wrote that he flashed the german 4.3 from 9305 over his 9305T and then just reflashed his modem with the one from his carrier and everything went fine.
Does anyone knows if this really work and/or can walk me around this process?

Thanks in advance.
The only diference between 9305T an 9305 is the baseband. I installed the 4.3 DBT (Germany) from 9305 without flash the baseband (modem) and the Bootloader (Knox). Use Mobile Odin to flash and remember: dont flash the baseband (modem) or the new Knox Bootloader and flash the Boeffla or the Agni Kernel for 9305 otherwise your wifi will not work.
There is tutorials here learning to flash witth Mobile Odin. Everything is working here.

Good luck.