Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,540 Members 38,467 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Freezes!!!

Tip us?

jd23xny
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Freezes!!!

When I'm in stock rom there was a problem on my s3 there was a random freezes....when I boot up my phone it works fine but if after few seconds it freezes up I can touch any button cause it won't have any effect after booting up again succesfully it froze again then boot up again and after several seconds freeze again how to fix this problem

jd23xny
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd23xny View Post
When I'm in stock rom there was a problem on my s3 there was a random freezes....when I boot up my phone it works fine but if after few seconds it freezes up I can touch any button cause it won't have any effect after booting up again succesfully it froze again then boot up again and after several seconds freeze again how to fix this problem
Help please

spiderman07
Old
Thanks Meter 35
do a factory reset...maybe you have an app crashes and freezes your phone....enter recovery and select wipe data and wipe cache also...
if this doesn't work...flash with odin original firmware....

with either of those 2 methods you won't loose warranty....try factory reset and let us know how it is...if is not working i will give a full tutorial how to flash stock and where to get it(if you don't know).

Imouto
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd23xny View Post
Do you have the Knox bootloader?
Also are you running a custom kernel?
The Following User Says Thank You to Imouto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]