Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,463 Members 40,294 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

galaxy s5 rom for i9305 lte??

Tip us?
 
pandazzz
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default galaxy s5 rom for i9305 lte??

hello there, please dont get upset if this already been answered but i really wonder if a galaxy s5 rom is coming to i9305??

or is the one for i9300 work also on i9305??

thank u
 
pandazzz
Old
#2  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Aug 2012
anyone??
 
MaHo_66
Old
#3  
MaHo_66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 297
Posts: 690
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Utrecht
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandazzz View Post
hello there, please dont get upset if this already been answered but i really wonder if a galaxy s5 rom is coming to i9305??

or is the one for i9300 work also on i9305??

thank u
all the roms that are available for the i9305 are in the development section for the i9305. dont try flashing roms of other devices, you will brick your phone!!
there is no such rom as s5 rom at the moment for i9305 like the revolutionary s5 for the i9300. you could ask a developer to port the i9300 one to i9305...
Rom: GalaxyS5Project (TW 4.4.2 KK PORT)
Modem: XXUEMK1
Recovery: Philz touch 6.48.4


 


- ODIN guide for Samsung smartphones

Show your appreciation and hit the button if anyone or I helped you out in any way !!
 
pandazzz
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHo_66 View Post
all the roms that are available for the i9305 are in the development section for the i9305. dont try flashing roms of other devices, you will brick your phone!!
there is no such rom as s5 rom at the moment for i9305 like the revolutionary s5 for the i9300. you could ask a developer to port the i9300 one to i9305...
how come? i9305 is better phone. why not make roms for both version?

nvm thanks anyway. i cant even find a decent theme-launcher for lookin like s5.
 
MaHo_66
Old
#5  
MaHo_66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 297
Posts: 690
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Utrecht
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandazzz View Post
how come? i9305 is better phone. why not make roms for both version?

nvm thanks anyway. i cant even find a decent theme-launcher for lookin like s5.
well thats something you should ask the developer of the revolutionary s5 i guess
Rom: GalaxyS5Project (TW 4.4.2 KK PORT)
Modem: XXUEMK1
Recovery: Philz touch 6.48.4


 


- ODIN guide for Samsung smartphones

Show your appreciation and hit the button if anyone or I helped you out in any way !!
 
KingVlad
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 26
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default Rom

You should onlt choose your model rom to have stability and everything will be allright!)
 
pandazzz
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVlad View Post
You should onlt choose your model rom to have stability and everything will be allright!)
i just wanted a new fresh look without having to spend 600 euro on new phone^^^
 
atease
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandazzz View Post
i just wanted a new fresh look without having to spend 600 euro on new phone^^^
Well there are a number of ROMs to give you a fresh look, have you tried them all?

And on top of that Samsung is releasing KitKat for our i9305 in May. Should be close to the S5 ROM, shouldn't it?
 
pandazzz
Old
#9  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 37
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by atease View Post
Well there are a number of ROMs to give you a fresh look, have you tried them all?

And on top of that Samsung is releasing KitKat for our i9305 in May. Should be close to the S5 ROM, shouldn't it?
i dont know? i dont think kitkat looks anything like s5, either its s5 or its not.

too bad nobody makes a rom for i9305 s5 rom. but who cares, iv put s5 wallpaper thats enough for now^^
 
joshy0501
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandazzz View Post
i dont know? i dont think kitkat looks anything like s5, either its s5 or its not.

too bad nobody makes a rom for i9305 s5 rom. but who cares, iv put s5 wallpaper thats enough for now^^
If you want it to look like the S5 then flash forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s3/development-i9305/rom-galaxy-project-t2125984
and flash the s5 addon pack. Thats the closest you are going to get.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Moto G 4G Receives Official CyanogenMod 11 Love

When theMoto Gwas initially released to the world in November of last year,very few actually … more

Get Your Tasks Organized on Android Wear with Agenda Wear

Having a checklist of things you need to do is something we all can find useful at … more

Top 5 LG G3 MODs – XDA Developer TV

The LG G3 has been LG’s breakout hit of the summer. Using their knowledge frombuilding some … more

Make Your Calendar Widget Beautiful with Month

For some of us, summer vacation is alreadyover. For those getting ready to school, work, or … more