Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,541 Members 52,811 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help my 9305

Tip us?
 
x_biff
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Lightbulb [Q] Help my 9305

Good someone me a help, my 9305 Galaxy 16gb collapsed methyl an omni rom rom
]
was working fine the night I left it on the pc loading screen in the morning so had the samsung logo 9305 shall not give.
so enter into download mode with the jig
the pit file error
i need a rom 3 sections (phone/pda/csc)
my phone
<ID:0/032> Added!!
<ID:0/032> Odin v.3 engine (ID:32)..
<ID:0/032> File analysis..
<ID:0/032> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/032> Initialzation..
<ID:0/032> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/032> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/032> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/032> There is no PIT partition.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

already searched the form but the links are broken
 
MaHo_66
Old
(Last edited by MaHo_66; 14th June 2014 at 02:34 PM.)
#2  
MaHo_66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 404
Posts: 757
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Utrecht
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_biff View Post
Good someone me a help, my 9305 Galaxy 16gb collapsed methyl an omni rom rom
]
was working fine the night I left it on the pc loading screen in the morning so had the samsung logo 9305 shall not give.
so enter into download mode with the jig
the pit file error
i need a rom 3 sections (phone/pda/csc)
my phone
<ID:0/032> Added!!
<ID:0/032> Odin v.3 engine (ID:32)..
<ID:0/032> File analysis..
<ID:0/032> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/032> Initialzation..
<ID:0/032> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/032> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/032> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/032> There is no PIT partition.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

already searched the form but the links are broken
if you want to flash official stock rom again you will not need 3 files. go to http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ search for i9305 in the firmware searchbar and download the firmware for your country/carrier and after that flash it with odin. select the tar. md5 file in AP button in odin and hit start. all the needed files are in 1 package!

in odin the boxes auto reboot and F. reset time should be checked and re-partition should be unchecked
Rom: S5 Elite Lite (4.4.2 TW KK)
Modem: XXUEMK1
Recovery: Philz touch 6.48.4


 


- ODIN guide - Recovery's for Samsung smartphones/Recovery's for S3 I9305

Show your appreciation and hit the button if anyone or I helped you out in any way !!
 
x_biff
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default odin

not work , pit file defect
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	odin s3lte.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	2798351  
 
viktorak
Old
(Last edited by viktorak; 14th June 2014 at 09:31 PM.)
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 36
Join Date: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_biff View Post
not work , pit file defect
This thread you may be interested:http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15719
 
x_biff
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by viktorak View Post
already tested with 4 cables nexus 4, original samsung, nokia and new highway wiko
 
daedric
Old
#6  
daedric's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 355
Posts: 1,732
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Porto
Your partition table might be corrupted. You can try to flash with a pit file.
Search for i9305 pit file, DO NOT USE ANY OTHER VERSION pit file.

HTC Kaiser . CM6 ......... OC@530mHz - Kitchen Watch with NTP .
HTC Leo .... CMX OC@1.19gHz, Jellybean
HTC Ace .... CMX OC@1.5gHz, ICS + Sense 4.0
 
1Ishara
Old
#7  
1Ishara's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 453
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Colombo

 
DONATE TO ME
Hey dude using philz recovery fotmat every partitions.. u can find it in mount partition. . Than flash via odin
 
x_biff
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Ishara View Post
Hey dude using philz recovery fotmat every partitions.. u can find it in mount partition. . Than flash via odin
enter into download mode with the jig
 
MaHo_66
Old
#9  
MaHo_66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 404
Posts: 757
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Utrecht
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_biff View Post
not work , pit file defect
seems like you have messed up the pit partition, my guess is you did this while flashing with odin you had re-partition box checked, which should be unchecked. here is the pit file you need http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...s-pit-t1950591
Rom: S5 Elite Lite (4.4.2 TW KK)
Modem: XXUEMK1
Recovery: Philz touch 6.48.4


 


- ODIN guide - Recovery's for Samsung smartphones/Recovery's for S3 I9305

Show your appreciation and hit the button if anyone or I helped you out in any way !!
 
x_biff
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHo_66 View Post
seems like you have messed up the pit partition, my guess is you did this while flashing with odin you had re-partition box checked, which should be unchecked. here is the pit file you need http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...s-pit-t1950591
pit file only not work , need the unpacked rom (csc modem. tar)

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


WowWee Mip – Android Accessory Review – XDA Developer TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about … more

Stream Your Media Files with the New Version of Droid Sync Manager

Android is a Linux-based operating system, but this fact doesn’t put … more

Old but Gold Internet Browser is a Blast from the Past

A Web browser is one of these applications that we can’t live without. We useit … more

Real-World Battery Saving Tips for Android – XDA Developer TV

You need Real-World Battery Saving Tips for your Android device. Our … more