Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,296 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help Cant flash any rom.. odin recovery.... stuck in boot animation(try wipe after f

Tip us?
 
1Ishara
Old
#1  
1Ishara's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 449
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Colombo

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Help Cant flash any rom.. odin recovery.... stuck in boot animation(try wipe after f

Hi Guys, Im on 4.1.2. Revently i flash a 4.3 mod 4 rom via odin(this rom dont update bootloader) and stuck in boot animation. Then i re flash a 4.1.2 stock rom via odin.. but didnt boot.. then i tick erase nand all.. and then flash again 4.1 then some how i manage to reboot phone. But unfortunatly efs was missing and sent to repair.. now my phone works and have imei

That was background and i dont know it awas impact for this or not. After i recive my phone i got nand backup and now when ever i flash rom via recovery or odin always stuck in the boot animation(AOSP and stock) even tried to wipe data after flashing . At onece phone got boot as normal after flashing 4.1.2 stock and again there was no Imei.. tried everthing at efs pro and xda other thread information no use.. so i revert back to nandroid backup and everything works again. So guys im stuck in 4.1.2
, befor this happen i was able to flash galaxy project 4.3 , xtream 4.3 and and all other roms without problem.. and now i cant flash anything always stuck in boot animation and cant do anthing.. tried evrything full wipes and after flashing data wipes etc.. but no use.. even i cant flash odian stock roms.. it always stuck in bootanimation...im stuck to this nandroid backup please guys help me. I want to flash roms as before


Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
 
1Ishara
Old
#2  
1Ishara's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 449
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Colombo

 
DONATE TO ME
Anyone ????

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
 
hcs999
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 17
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Ishara View Post
Hi Guys, Im on 4.1.2. Revently i flash a 4.3 mod 4 rom via odin(this rom dont update bootloader) and stuck in boot animation. Then i re flash a 4.1.2 stock rom via odin.. but didnt boot.. then i tick erase nand all.. and then flash again 4.1 then some how i manage to reboot phone. But unfortunatly efs was missing and sent to repair.. now my phone works and have imei

That was background and i dont know it awas impact for this or not. After i recive my phone i got nand backup and now when ever i flash rom via recovery or odin always stuck in the boot animation(AOSP and stock) even tried to wipe data after flashing . At onece phone got boot as normal after flashing 4.1.2 stock and again there was no Imei.. tried everthing at efs pro and xda other thread information no use.. so i revert back to nandroid backup and everything works again. So guys im stuck in 4.1.2
, befor this happen i was able to flash galaxy project 4.3 , xtream 4.3 and and all other roms without problem.. and now i cant flash anything always stuck in boot animation and cant do anthing.. tried evrything full wipes and after flashing data wipes etc.. but no use.. even i cant flash odian stock roms.. it always stuck in bootanimation...im stuck to this nandroid backup please guys help me. I want to flash roms as before


Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
Flash a stock 4.1.2?
Is this a problem caused by Knox? Try disabling it!
 
1Ishara
Old
#4  
1Ishara's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 449
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Colombo

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcs999 View Post
Flash a stock 4.1.2?
Is this a problem caused by Knox? Try disabling it!
Sry I dnt understand. .. im on knox.. I dont think there is any way to disable it
.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
 
hcs999
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 17
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Ishara View Post
Sry I dnt understand. .. im on knox.. I dont think there is any way to disable it
.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app
It is known that the Knox bootloader might cause some problems when you want to flash a ROM
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2597774
There's a option in SuperSU to disable Knox
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes