Help My Samsung galaxy s3 gt-i9305 WIFI suddenly stop working

Search This thread

blitz_03

Jun 22, 2014
A few days ago i'm using My wifi then i turn it off after using it. And when i turn My wifi on it won't turning On.. I did Re flashing My firmware but still nothings happened.. Please help me to fix this. Is there a any wifi fix or application can solve this? Anyone help me please

aaz03

Nov 26, 2013
Flash a 4.1 firmware then update to a recent rom (CM11 or AMCHA , AOSP Or sammy , you decide) and choose a good kernel , i recommand AGNi :good:

Reactions: blitz_03

blitz_03

Jun 22, 2014
Sir i'm running 4.3, meaning i'll go back to 4.1then update it into A recent ROM Like 4.3 again? I'm Confuse... Please help..

aaz03

Nov 26, 2013
4.1 roms are more stable and solve such of issues by simply flashing it , for the stability i recommand Amcha rom + AGNi kernel

spiderman07

Dec 13, 2012
try flashing again 4.3 but this time do a factory reset right after you finished flashing...

happened to me once this...i tried to install a custom ROM simply wi-fi won't turn on...

if you are still under warranty be careful not to void it by trying to fix the problem...

aaz03

Nov 26, 2013
Don't flash an official 4.3 or you'll get KNOX , warranty void and plenty of problems
Flash an official 4.1 and after a Custom 4.3 (Amcha)

blitz_03

Jun 22, 2014
try flashing again 4.3 but this time do a factory reset right after you finished flashing...

happened to me once this...i tried to install a custom ROM simply wi-fi won't turn on...

if you are still under warranty be careful not to void it by trying to fix the problem...
Sir i did reflash 4.3..so can i do the factory reset now?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash a 4.1 firmware then update to a recent rom (CM11 or AMCHA , AOSP Or sammy , you decide) and choose a good kernel , i recommand AGNi :good:
    4.1 roms are more stable and solve such of issues by simply flashing it , for the stability i recommand Amcha rom + AGNi kernel

Don't flash an official 4.3 or you'll get KNOX , warranty void and plenty of problems
    Flash an official 4.1 and after a Custom 4.3 (Amcha)