[Q] How to identify original Galaxy S III I9305 LTE, there are many fakes

23rd August 2014, 07:13 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Everyone knows that there are many fakes for samsung phones. specially korean and vietnam as I know. So I want to buy a real original Galaxy S III I9305 . So Can you tell me some real ways to find out that it is a original or fake? What are the tricks to detect the original? What are the special features in the original one

And I want to know Can I change the full housing of Galaxy S III I9305. Can I get original full housing with silver line and back cover from anywhere?

24th August 2014, 06:00 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
try
Quote:
Originally Posted by husni999

Everyone knows that there are many fakes for samsung phones. specially korean and vietnam as I know. So I want to buy a real original Galaxy S III I9305 . So Can you tell me some real ways to find out that it is a original or fake? What are the tricks to detect the original? What are the special features in the original one

And I want to know Can I change the full housing of Galaxy S III I9305. Can I get original full housing with silver line and back cover from anywhere?

If the price seems to good to be true, its fake
A few clues in this video h t t p : / / w w w . youtube.com/watch?v=znIXpN-vhSk , just remove the spaces
just remember not all fakes are the same spec
hands on experience is the best way to tell
go to a few shops and ask to look at a copy s3 first, then ask for orignal to look at
go to settings / about device and look at the model number (my fake s4 had a flashing cursor here and you could change the name to what you wanted)
then select status and scroll to the bottom where it should say Official
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread