Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,749 Members 50,977 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

i9305, boot screen freeze, help :)

Tip us?

Felnag
Old
(Last edited by Felnag; 16th June 2014 at 03:26 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default i9305, boot screen freeze, help :)

Hi everybody!

I've got a little issue with my phone Samsnung S3(gt-i9305), I post a thread here because I don't know what else to do.

The problem is that the phone is freezed on the samsung logo which "flash", as soon as I put on the battery.
- I hold the "power" button for a long while, nothing happens
-I try to launch RecoveryMode(up+home+power), nothing happens
-I try differents battery, nothing happens

My only hope:
I can launch the "download" mode(down+home+power), but if I let the battery in, it return to the flashing logo.
So I have to remove the battery(with the USB on my PC of course) and it work!!
So I'm in download mode, without battery.

But:
- I install my latest stock ROM, about 10 times, nothing happens (Firmware : I9305XXUEMKC_I9305XEFEMK1_XEF (4.3))
- I try to do the previous step with "nand erase all" and "T-flash", nothing happens

... WTF!

Is someone's got any idea of what's going on, and how can I do to save my phone?
I'm still searchiong on the forum, but any help will be so deeeeply appreciated

Thank very much for reading and helping

Felnag
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I'm scratching my head very strong, and I think it may be a power supply problem, maybe the power switch on and off so the phone cannot boot, and that's why it's work when I remove the battery.

Is anybody knows that kind of problem? Do you think I can open my phone and fix the problem?

Thanks

Jumaqidi
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Did u flash any file before this happened? And ur first post. Firstly, the gt-i9305 is NOT the s4. And this is the gt-i9300 forum. Anything u flash here will just lead to ur phone being hard bricked.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Felnag
Old
(Last edited by Felnag; 16th June 2014 at 03:46 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumaqidi View Post
Did u flash any file before this happened? And ur first post. Firstly, the gt-i9305 is NOT the s4. And this is the gt-i9300 forum. Anything u flash here will just lead to ur phone being hard bricked.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
Hi, yes I know it's the S3, it was just a mistake sorry, I fixed it.

My phone was rootet and flashed with the last official stock rom samsung I9305XXUEMKC_I9305XEFEMK1_XEF (4.3).

Until now it worked very well!

I begin to prepare myself that my phone is definitly dead :'( but 've got a full copy of my internal Sd on my computer. I would like to get back my contacts, is anybody knows how to open that kind of file: contacts2.db-wal ?

I tried with SQlite bug it didn't work.

And Jumaqidi, I just saw that I missed the line of 9305 Q&A (was just above 9300), very sorry for that, what can I do, must I post another thread in the right section, or I wait until an admin move my thread?

Thanks

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 672
Report your own post, use the red triangle, ask a moderator to move it for you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.