Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipiak View Post
HI all,

Today I decide to update my i9305t to the 4.3 rom. I unrooted my phone and reset the custom counter and all was good. I flashed the telstra rom and all was good. Because of the locked dock Icons I thought I would flash a different unbranded rom. During the installation (via odin) it went skew if and froze. It sat there for ages but I ended up having to do a battery pull.

When I went to the download menu on the phone, knox had been tripped and there was 47 instances. Any way I reflashed the telstra firmware. It passed but now the phone gets stuck on the Samsung logo.

OK now I have already.....

Pulled the battery.
Removed all cards sim and sd.
Restored different firmwares.
factory reset, clear cahce etc.
Installed custom recovery and cleared devalk cache.
Googled for similar events.
Nothing I have read has worked.

I cant think of what else to do. When I restore a firmware via odin everything is OK, it passes but on the reboot it just stops at Samsung logo and goes no further.

I gather that because the phone can still get into recovery and download mode there must be something can sort this out.

Thanks in advance.

It happened to me once, i found that 4.3 won't boot if baseband and imei are unknown. when you were trying to flash with odin and your phone got stuck it probably has damaged or ( erased ) your imei partition. try flashing 4.1.1 ( the package file without bootloader files ) it will definitely work for you. the reason is simple , Samsung's stock 4.3 never boots if the imei is corrupt or unknown (baseband is then usually too ) so, flash 4.1.1 , root your phone and install Persus kernel +any modem / baseband file, this is the only solution as i dont know how but does repair your imei , but you will be stuck at 4.1.1.