IMEI problems. HELP!!!!

OP grungypoo

8th May 2014, 05:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

37 posts
Hi All,

I need help with my phone samsung i9305t urgently.

I've finally hit the null imei problem and I can't solve it.

I'm currently on Cyanogenmod and when I press the *#06#, the imei comes up with a blank, and it doesn't try to connect with the network.

When I go into settings -> phone status it shows imei unknown, imei sv unknown as well.

The last thing I did before the imei died was restoring my cyanogenmod backup with clockworkmod, after installing slimrom:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-beta-t2535996

(Background : I've been having problem with slimrom as it doesn't show my SD card and switched Cyanogen nightlies. I saw that the it updated and thought I should give it a try, and it doesn't doesn't show my sd card so I just rebooted into recovery and restored the last backup I have.)

I'm not sure where to go from here, and I've been insanely frustrated in the past as I have tried to back up my imei via this procedure and using EFS professional:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...ei-nv-t1946915

... but to no avail. I really need help now as I use my mobile for work.

Please if someone can help me troubleshoot this I'd be ever so grateful. You may have to be patient with me, as although I am tech savvy, I'm currently very frustrated with the whole rooting/imei/rom thing as it just never seem to go my way.

Thanks anyone in advance!
8th May 2014, 06:00 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

37 posts
Hmm... I'm not sure what happened, but I have an even earlier backup with Slimkat and I thought I'd try to restore that, and my imei came back on?
I'm just not sure what is happening right now... can anyone point me to the right direction to get a clue? So clueless right now....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread