Originally Posted by TheYello
Ok 1. I am sorry if this is in the wrong section.
2. I am sorry if this does not make any sense.
3. I have searched the internets but I have not found anything.
So I am trying to install cm-11-20140615-NIGHTLY-i9305 onto my S3 LTE (the i9305) android 4.3. I have rooted it (i think, I flashed Root_SuperSU.1.02-Busybox.1.21.0 onto it and also CF-Auto-Root-m3-m3zh-gti9305.) And CWM-Recovery.
I never let the phone boot up completly since it will reflash original firmware with knox (or something) What I did was as soon as I saw samsung galaxy s3 LTE I pulled out the battery.
Then I went into CWM-Recovery I wiped dalvik I did factory reset. But when I try to Flash the rom I have in my sd it says. "This package is for "m3,m3xx,i9305, GT-I9305" devices; this is a "m0".
What am I doing wrong? Is my phone compleatly unrootable and unromable? is there a way I can downgrade to 4.1? BTW I live in sweden so I have the Telia firmware
Do this to start fresh and clean from the beginning:
1. flash with odin3 v3.09 from your pc your official 4.3 firmware back to your device (google about flashing with odin if you dont know how to)
2. use the CF-Auto-Root-m3-m3zh-gti9305.tar.md5 file to flash with odin again for rooting the device
3. here on this thread
are recoverys for our i9305 you get to choose which you want twrp/philz(cwm advanced edition)/cwm. i recommend philz 6.41.6 as its the latest one based on cwm touch 184.108.40.206. again flash the recovery with odin
4. now youre ready for a custom rom. download the cm11 nightly.zip you want, put it in your internal sd or external sd, boot into your recovery and do these:
- wipe data factory reset
- wipe cache partition
- in mounts and storage --> format system/format cache/format data (this whole part is optional, for if you want a really clean flash)
- in advanced --> wipe dalvik cache
now select install from zip and find the zip package that you put earlier in int. or ext. sd, install it and when finished reboot your phone