[Q] Official CM11 CPU Governors

OP foxtrot_lima

16th January 2014, 09:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
Hi,

Two questions;

* How come there's no interactive CPU Governor in CM11? The standard pegasusq causes audio crackling/stuttering when the screen is off. If I switch to ondemand the stuttering is gone but the power consumption is higher. On my HTC Ville running latest CM11 I have the option to change to interactive. Do I need to flash custom kernel for more governors?

* None of the standard CPU Governors in CM11 let's me set minimum/maximum CPU frequency, the buttons are greyed out. I can change frequencys on my Ville in the same options menu.

Im running 11-20140114-NIGHTLY-i9305

Regards
16th January 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #2  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxtrot_lima

Hi,

Two questions;

* How come there's no interactive CPU Governor in CM11? The standard pegasusq causes audio crackling/stuttering when the screen is off. If I switch to ondemand the stuttering is gone but the power consumption is higher. On my HTC Ville running latest CM11 I have the option to change to interactive. Do I need to flash custom kernel for more governors?

* None of the standard CPU Governors in CM11 let's me set minimum/maximum CPU frequency, the buttons are greyed out. I can change frequencys on my Ville in the same options menu.

Im running 11-20140114-NIGHTLY-i9305

Regards

Get the Boeffla kernel and you can adjust everything you have mentioned and more -

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2457052
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread