Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 45,327 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Official Kitkat 4.4

Tip us?
 
bethuel
Old
#51  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamC95 View Post
Hey man,
I'm using this new touchwiz 4.4 rom, here's the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...yroad-t2759082

You only have to flash this zip, AGNI kernel and gapps are included!

Install is:
Reboot into recovery
Perform full wipe
Flash the zip file
Reboot

And yes it works perfect.
link nt working
 
SamC95
Old
#52  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 89
Join Date: Jun 2014

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethuel View Post
link nt working
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...yroad-t2759082
It works for me...

Otherwise go to the S3 4G android development page (here on XDA) and look for old rockyroad, communityrom v1.1
Phone - Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (i9305)
ROM - Communityrom V1.1 (S5 Themed)
Kernel - AGNI PURESTOCK 4.4.2
Recovery - Philz touch

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
 
haider786
Old
#53  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default GT-9305T

Hi Guys, just want to know if [4.4.2][Stock][Samsung][N7105 Port][OLD ROCKYROAD][11-08-2014]Community ROM V 1.1 will work on my Telstra GT-I9305T.
I am on Non Rooted stock 4.3 Base Band I9305TDVUENC1. After the latest update from telstra, I am getting 10% battery drain per hour with the screen off and want to try a stable ROM. Apart from this crazy battery drain, the phone is behaving fine with the traditional touchwhiz lag.

This will be my first attempt to root and flash custom ROM. Any suggestions / advice ?

Cheers
 
SamC95
Old
#54  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 89
Join Date: Jun 2014

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by haider786 View Post
Hi Guys, just want to know if [4.4.2][Stock][Samsung][N7105 Port][OLD ROCKYROAD][11-08-2014]Community ROM V 1.1 will work on my Telstra GT-I9305T.
I am on Non Rooted stock 4.3 Base Band I9305TDVUENC1. After the latest update from telstra, I am getting 10% battery drain per hour with the screen off and want to try a stable ROM. Apart from this crazy battery drain, the phone is behaving fine with the traditional touchwhiz lag.

This will be my first attempt to root and flash custom ROM. Any suggestions / advice ?

Cheers
Yes it will works, there's no firmware diffrence between regular i9305 and i9305T, so just follow a tutorial how to root, flash recovery and rom (there's 1000 of them) and enjoy community rom!
Phone - Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (i9305)
ROM - Communityrom V1.1 (S5 Themed)
Kernel - AGNI PURESTOCK 4.4.2
Recovery - Philz touch

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
 
bethuel
Old
#55  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamC95 View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...yroad-t2759082
It works for me...

Otherwise go to the S3 4G android development page (here on XDA) and look for old rockyroad, communityrom v1.1
link now working Thks bro......... but sir which of d file are we to download bcoz there are many files there
 
cebs
Old
#56  
cebs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 379
Posts: 562
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Vila Nova de Gaia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethuel View Post
link now working Thks bro......... but sir which of d file are we to download bcoz there are many files there
This one : https://mega.co.nz/#!tFwilRZQ!iC9O8P...VEf5iGM2Ar7Up4
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE (SM-N9005)
Android: 4.4.2 (KitKat)
Modem: N9005XXUFNF4
Rom: Echoe Rom v.15


The Following User Says Thank You to cebs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
klemen241
Old
#57  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 91
Join Date: Jul 2010
so still no sign of official update?
 
bethuel
Old
#58  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by klemen241 View Post
so still no sign of official update?
yes
 
SamC95
Old
#59  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 89
Join Date: Jun 2014

 
DONATE TO ME
Dudes, forget the official update, this is way better. S5 themed touchwiz 4.4 rom with UPSM (ultra power saving mode) and everything S5 has. Only custom rom i get decent battery life with, battery life is even better then with stock rom! And it's stable too.

https://mega.co.nz/#!9lohVBTa!4VF-5d...bCBONr0NpLOZmM
Phone - Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE (i9305)
ROM - Communityrom V1.1 (S5 Themed)
Kernel - AGNI PURESTOCK 4.4.2
Recovery - Philz touch

HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
 
spiderman07
Old
#60  
spiderman07's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 35
Posts: 169
Join Date: Dec 2012
flash with what recovery? i got abort status 7( got 4 args needed 5) when flashing with CM 6.0.4.7 touch....

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes