[Q&A] [ROM][AOSP][Nightly/Release] CarbonRom KitKat [i9300/i9305]

Search This thread

Ricsanm

Apr 26, 2014
Coro
SMS issue

Is the 1106 the latest nightly? Or am I able to update trough CarbonDelta? I stopped using Carbon because of the SMS FC, so if anyone could tell me if there's a fix, or where can I find a latest version, I'd appreciate it...

nicesoni_ash

May 26, 2012
Is the 1106 the latest nightly? Or am I able to update trough CarbonDelta? I stopped using Carbon because of the SMS FC, so if anyone could tell me if there's a fix, or where can I find a latest version, I'd appreciate it...
That's the last one and I doubt they will release anymore. They are working on lollipop build now looking at their changelog (no entry for our s3 though)

Ricsanm

Apr 26, 2014
Coro
That's the last one and I doubt they will release anymore. They are working on lollipop build now looking at their changelog (no entry for our s3 though)

Is there any alternative with multi-window functionality for the S3 then? I love Carbon, but the SMS FC breaks my bolognies

The Extremist

Nov 4, 2014
Need Help Regarding Korean language in USSD response

Hi devs,

I need an advise/help from you, I have flashed carbon rom 4.4.4 mod on my samsung galaxy s3 i9305.

but whenever i try to run ussd code to check my balance, it shows some korean code, is there any way to fix it?

I had the same problem with other 4.4. roms too.

How can i change the korean ussd response to english?

Somebody Please advise, dont ignore. :(

The Extremist

Nov 4, 2014
thanks mate, can you give me the link to that thread if possible? also, i cant make calls, whenever i dial a number ,it shows call ended, already i am having the Korean ussd response problem, now this one, not happy with this rom considering these issues, but looks great. is there any solution for that?

Last edited:

Tigernmas

Oct 11, 2010
Redmi K20 Pro
System UI crashes with themes

Just found that if i keep my lockscreen and homescreen wallpaper the same, set in theme chooser, then i Stop getting system crashes. At least it seems to be working. Before, while using OneL+ theme, with differing backgrounds it would always crash on unlock and i'd have to unlock on a second try.

Posting for anyone needing a tip on this issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Everything essential has worked for me for the past 5 nightlies so go ahead and flash already
    You need 4.3 or 4.4.2 modem. There is a thread with flashable zips.