[Q&A][i9305][KitKat][4.4][Official] CyanogenMod 11

Search This thread

FAdrums

Apr 14, 2012
CM11FA_zpsd7d2b8e1.jpg

By mcampbellsmith

i9305

Q & A Thread

This is the official thread regarding any questions, doubts, debates, impressions, spam and all of it's variants for the @mcampbellsmith 's CM11 Official thread.

I have spoken with him and he agreed that we should leave the main thread only for his announcements and proper bug tracking (no logs then it goes here!).

Feel free to ask questions, exchange opinions, share screenshots, whatever your CM11 for the i9305 needs are. :cool:

Let's leave the main thread as clean as possible please.

Rom thread: [ROM][GT-I9305][KitKat][4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 Unofficial

Last edited:

winxuser

Jan 15, 2012
Brisbane
Huawei Nexus 6P
Samsung Galaxy S9+
just like the CM before this one,, i have a very slight graphical glitch every now and then,, not to sure if a logcat would show it up because its not a thing u can tell whenis gonna happen next,,, but nice work on bringing this to our device so quickly,, anyone willing to build a aosp version

ymlik

Nov 19, 2008
Rennes
Hi all,

Great rom, but my formatted in ext4 SD card is not recognized. Could you do something?

Thanks.

Edit: Sorry, I meant in exfat. Do I have to format to fat32?

Last edited:

iksdehXD

Feb 27, 2013
Hello,
i have stupid question:
How can i add more Home Screens in that new Rom? Theres no "launcher" in Settings Menue.

SkyRave

Mar 21, 2012
Berlin
I got kind of a general question:
My phone froze 3 times now, mostly when I switch to chrome browser
I'd like to provide a log, so how do I create a log after my screen freezes and won't turn on again after locking it

captiv lights still work after the freeze

h4gster

Feb 19, 2008
Can someone be a sweetie and post a like to the logcat app and a guide please. Where are the settings to add stuff to the quick setting thingy in top right pull down
Thanks Guys

fraydz

Oct 9, 2009
Hello,
i have stupid question:
How can i add more Home Screens in that new Rom? Theres no "launcher" in Settings Menue.

You can't add homescreens and place shortcuts after. New homescreens are automaticaly created when you drag new app shortcut or widgets, always on the right. (Left is dedicated to Google Now).

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Can someone be a sweetie and post a like to the logcat app and a guide please. Where are the settings to add stuff to the quick setting thingy in top right pull down
Thanks Guys

All CM features are not merged for now, as it is an unofficial build.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

I got kind of a general question:
My phone froze 3 times now, mostly when I switch to chrome browser
I'd like to provide a log, so how do I create a log after my screen freezes and won't turn on again after locking it

captiv lights still work after the freeze

Thanks Guys

For logs, use this : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tortel.syslog&hl=en

Reactions: h4gster

iksdehXD

Feb 27, 2013
You can't add homescreens and place shortcuts after. New homescreens are automaticaly created when you drag new app shortcut or widgets, always on the right. (Left is dedicated to Google Now).

Thx so far, really tried to add new screens for 1h or something. :/

And how can i get rid of that annoying Google widget? I dont want to use any google apps...

L1gh7n1ng

Nov 16, 2013
How much storage should this ROM and the full PA Gapps take after flashing them?
I have about 3GB less free space compared to the stock 4.1.2 ROM.

Top Liked Posts