5,604,219 Members 49,556 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Can I Remove Knox from Bootloader i9305 ???? :/

Tip us?
 
*SHB*
Old
(Last edited by *SHB*; 11th February 2014 at 10:48 AM.)
#1  
*SHB*'s Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: karachi
Question [Q]Can I Remove Knox from Bootloader i9305 ???? :/

Dear Sir

Please tell me that is there any way to downgrade from 4.3 to 4.1.2 stock firmware. actually i have knox bootloader and i have search alot and can't find any solution for it but i really want know free bootloader.

Please help me...
 
JJEgan
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4406
Posts: 23,036
Join Date: Oct 2010
Your question has been posted multiple times . Forum rules require you to search before posting .
Google <<< I9300 your search terms > xda
 
*SHB*
Old
#3  
*SHB*'s Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEgan View Post
Your question has been posted multiple times . Forum rules require you to search before posting .
Google <<< I9300 your search terms > xda

but this question is not posted for i9305, i search it in whole forum for SGS3 i9305
 
JJEgan
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4406
Posts: 23,036
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by *SHB* View Post
but this question is not posted for i9305, i search it in whole forum for SGS3 i9305

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2635910

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2624356

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2569349
 
*SHB*
Old
#5  
*SHB*'s Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: karachi
Means there are no solution for it. (
 
*SHB*
Old
(Last edited by *SHB*; 11th February 2014 at 11:53 AM.)
#6  
*SHB*'s Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: karachi
Hurray !!!!!

I have found solution for downgrade from 4.3 knox bootloader to android 4.1.2 stock rom ...........


I just do it with mobile odin

[root] Mobile ODIN Pro v3.85 .apk

just install in on any rooted custom rom (b'coz android 4.3 is not allow for rooted application)

and copy stock rom 4.1.2 in Internal memory or SD Memory Card

and flash it through mobile odin

It will done with no error at all.
 
Raistlin1158
Old
#7  
Raistlin1158's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 113
Posts: 492
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by *SHB* View Post
Hurray !!!!!

I have found solution for downgrade from 4.3 knox bootloader to android 4.1.2 stock rom ...........


I just do it with mobile odin

[root] Mobile ODIN Pro v3.85 .apk

just install in on any rooted custom rom (b'coz android 4.3 is not allow for rooted application)

and copy stock rom 4.1.2 in Internal memory or SD Memory Card

and flash it through mobile odin

It will done with no error at all.
It does not change the bootloader and it will trigger Knox losing the warranty
xxxxxxxxxxx




Nex, Est Tantum Exordium... מוות רק ההתחלה... Смерть - только начало... 死だけを始めています。...
 
*SHB*
Old
#8  
*SHB*'s Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 11
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin1158 View Post
It does not change the bootloader and it will trigger Knox losing the warranty
I think you are right coz i can't confirm this coz i have already voided my warranty by Install custom recovery on KNOX bootloader.

so effect of this installation stock rom may be not voided warranty.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...