Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,585 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

samsung driver and usb

Tip us?
 
sharonxd
Old
(Last edited by sharonxd; 26th June 2014 at 10:49 PM.)
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 62
Join Date: Feb 2014
Exclamation samsung driver and usb

hey all!
when i connect my phone to my computer i see this:

(click on the picture to see all)

and when i install usb driver its what i see: (i restart the computer)


what should i do? becuase i cant install KIES, when im install its stuck on ''Evaluating launch conditions''.

thanks for help...
Phone: SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 LTE I9305
Rom: Amcha ROM
Android Version: 4.3
 
MaHo_66
Old
#2  
MaHo_66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 251
Posts: 623
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: 3rd rock from the sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonxd View Post
hey all!
when i connect my phone to my computer i see this:

(click on the picture to see all)

and when i install usb driver its what i see: (i restart the computer)


what should i do? becuase i cant install KIES, when im install its stuck on ''Evaluating launch conditions''.

thanks for help...
try this latest samsung usb drivers download https://mega.co.nz/#!DdkViSSY!NhevSo...JbdWeWmwOh0UbM
uninstall first old one
Rom: Amcha Rom v6.10 - 4.3 JB
Modem: XXUENE2
Recovery: Philz touch 6.48.4




Show your appreciation and hit the button if anyone or I helped you out in any way !!

- ODIN guide for Samsung smartphones
 
sharonxd
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 62
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaHo_66 View Post
try this latest samsung usb drivers download https://mega.co.nz/#!DdkViSSY!NhevSo...JbdWeWmwOh0UbM
uninstall first old one
thanks you for replay
i still get the same problem...
Phone: SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 LTE I9305
Rom: Amcha ROM
Android Version: 4.3
 
LeoDeos
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 178
Posts: 184
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Santeramo in Colle (Ba)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonxd View Post
hey all!
when i connect my phone to my computer i see this:

(click on the picture to see all)

and when i install usb driver its what i see: (i restart the computer)


what should i do? becuase i cant install KIES, when im install its stuck on ''Evaluating launch conditions''.

thanks for help...
try to install drivers from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=961956
 
sharonxd
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 62
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoDeos View Post
try to install drivers from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=961956
thats what i did i dont have any drivers XD
Phone: SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 LTE I9305
Rom: Amcha ROM
Android Version: 4.3
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes