Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,060 Members 52,027 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to Unlocked samsung S3 SCl21 Au KDDI like Vietnam Trick

Tip us?

mewaji
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] How to Unlocked samsung S3 SCl21 Au KDDI like Vietnam Trick

Hello, I am also trying to find out a way to Unlocked my SCL21 but am having no luck. And anyone tell It's hard to unlock.
But Now when i search in google I see many Vietnam website with video on youtube.
It shows that this phone has been unlocked. And use GSM Vietnam sim also has screenshots showing the stock ROM version running in Vietnamese which makes me believe that he flashed something to the stock ROM to gain SIM detection of 3rd party cards

- Unlock samsung S3 SCl21 Au KDDI with the cheapest cost
- Unlock with 5 to 10 minutes to watch live ok
- Unlock samsung SCL21 taken during the day.
- Open Network Samsung SCL21 network lock by software.
- Unlock not unplug the machine.
- After successfully unlock unlimited features of any manufacturer.
- unlock samsung s3 SCL21 not use sim transplant.
- Phone use all sim worldwide.

giaimadt.com.vn/unlock-samsung/unlock-samsung-s3-scl21.html

And detail in page look to easy. i think he have some little Trick. But Someone wouldn't give any details except that to modify it.
Who have a idea or any info at all about how to SIM unlock this phone?, really appreciate any help.
Thanks.

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4,418
Wrong forum this is I9305

mewaji
Old
(Last edited by mewaji; 4th August 2013 at 04:49 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEgan View Post
Wrong forum this is I9305
sorry bro i don't find a direct forum for this model. can you tell me. where ?

JJEgan
Old
Thanks Meter 4,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewaji View Post
sorry bro i don't find a direct forum for this model. can you tell me. where ?

Not a clue try Google .

jje

khmlee
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default sim unlock AU kddi SCL21

Hello,

I know how to sim unlock samsung galaxy S3 SCL21 from AU kddi Japan.
After unlock it, you can use any SIM card in the world. Guarantee works 100%.

I can guide you, step by step, through Gmail chat.
(No matter where you are, it is possible to do it. Hassle-free as you DO NOT need to bring your phone to me)
You only have to pay me a small fee of 2000yen / USD20 (compared to other expensive methods available out there)

If you are interested, do reply me.
Thank you.

Chris
Email me at: steyr_lem@hotmail.com

filmost
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Or you could just tell everyone how to do it. These kinds of posts piss me off so much, and even the youtube videos out there showing unlocked phones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khmlee View Post
Hello,

I know how to sim unlock samsung galaxy S3 SCL21 from AU kddi Japan.
After unlock it, you can use any SIM card in the world. Guarantee works 100%.

I can guide you, step by step, through Gmail chat.
(No matter where you are, it is possible to do it. Hassle-free as you DO NOT need to bring your phone to me)
You only have to pay me a small fee of 2000yen / USD20 (compared to other expensive methods available out there)

If you are interested, do reply me.
Thank you.

Chris
Email me at: steyr_lem@hotmail.com

filmost
Old
(Last edited by filmost; 24th June 2014 at 07:40 AM.) Reason: bolding for clarification
Thanks Meter 1
I figure people have probably moved on from this phone, and at some point so will I. My own experience with Android has not been pleasant (though this might just be a Samsung thing), and I plan to migrate back to Apple. Regardless, I still currently have an SCL21 and will be traveling this summer so I have been looking into SIM Unlocking this bastard. Below are my findings.

If you are still looking to unlock and have the resources (additional sim card) to try, I have combined some steps from two sources below. I have gone through the steps, but have not been able to verify b/c I lack an additional sim card and my buddy who has an iphone no long has his sim adapter. Once you set your band preference to GSM ALL, your mobile connection will disappear. This is normal. Please put in a GSM sim card (softbank perhaps?) and test it out.

The main steps are from HTCSOKU (who incidentally puts out some pretty good all around info). In addition I have combined information from a Vietnamese site, this information was from unlocks of firmware 4.0.4. Regardless of which firmware version of you, please try this out and report back if this worked for you. You may have to modify steps here and there, though all settings are reversible.

It goes without saying that you full responsibility should you try this. There will be no hand holding. Use your common sense, go slow, make your own notes.

If you are on firmware 4.1.2, the following procedure will open the Service Menu for you.

1. Dial *#9090#
2. Press Menu > Back
3. Press Menu > Key Input then type Q (yes that is correct) and hit OK
4. Press Menu > Key Input then type 0000 (that is four zeroes) and hit OK. Wait a couple of seconds and the Service Menu (DIAG CONFIG) will open up.

Unlocking steps are as follows.

1. Press UMTS > DEBUG SCREEN > PHONE CONTROL > NETWORK LOCK > PERSO SHA256 OFF. Wait 30 sec, then hit Menu > Back until you see NETWORK CONTROL at the bottom.
2. Press NETWORK CONTROL > GCF > GSM/(E)GPRS/WCDMA REL5. Then hit Menu > Back until you see BAND SELECTION.
3. Press BAND SELECTION > GSM > GSM ALL
4. Turn off your phone, put in a new SIM card and see if it worked.

If it doesn't work. Then repeat steps 2 & 3 above but change the selection to SETTING CANCELLATION and DEFAULT BAND PREFERENCE respectively. Turn off the phone, replace your original SIM card, boot and your LTE should be restored.

It should be noted that even if this does work, it will only allow you to use 3G since this phone only supports LTE BANDS 11 and 18. YMMV.

The Following User Says Thank You to filmost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]