FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] [WARNING! + GUIDE] Backup and Restore IMEI / NV Data Procedure for GT-I9305

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 16th November 2014, 09:48 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Q&A for [WARNING! + GUIDE] Backup and Restore IMEI / NV Data Procedure for GT-I9305

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [WARNING! + GUIDE] Backup and Restore IMEI / NV Data Procedure for GT-I9305. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

16th November 2014, 09:48 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Info 2 snapdragon 801 imei change
Hi,
This process
For snapdragon 801
Does happen?
Thanks.
25th January 2015, 12:50 PM |#3  
Account currently disabled
Flag Palmdale , California
Thanks Meter: 16

Donate to Me
More
Samsung Imei repair Using Imei Certs
hello everyone . check *0011# and if there its shows imei certi fails. dont worry z3x samsung tool can solve your problem.

Imei Certs also can help for country code unlocking....

I am using z3x and octoplus for repair imei ..... my success rate is 99.99%

if you have any problem than reply me.
15th February 2015, 09:55 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Hello all,
I have the German DTB Stock Android 5.0 firmware. But my S5 G900F is not recognized by QPST!
With the stock Android 4.4.2 QPST recognizes the S5 immediately?
Is Android 5.0 on the S5 not supported?
What can I do?

Gesendet von meinem A001
4th March 2015, 04:00 AM |#5  

More
I would like to know this procedure (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2942764) for repairing IMEI works for Note 2 N7100 phone.
My story is this I have tried a custom OS (Xperia Z-ised) on my Note 2 N7100 phone with KK 4.4.2 and since then I cant access phone network (Wifi, Bluetooth works). I didnt have a backup of EFS and NV (I understood these only later). I have tried flashing several modems without any success. Now I have my stock (KK 4.4.2) flashed via ODIN to the phone still there is no network and the IMEI seems to be fake- starting with 00.

Any helps will be highly appreciated.
7th March 2016, 07:41 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello please can u help me I can't find my imei
8th March 2016, 02:39 AM |#7  

More
Need Efs backup file
Please Anyone Send me I9305 Efs folder backup file .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)