Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 43,937 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Starting in recovery mode after resetting.

Tip us?
 
princesohail
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default [Q] Starting in recovery mode after resetting.

hello...
I tried to factory reset by recovery mode, after completing when i rebooted my phone, it starts again and again in recovery mode without any reason.
then i wiped data and cache again but problem still not solved. i removed battery but it did'nt helped also.
please give me a solution.
 
JJEgan
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4,418
Posts: 23,038
Join Date: Oct 2010
Download mode ????
 
princesohail
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesohail View Post
hello...
I tried to factory reset by recovery mode, after completing when i rebooted my phone, it starts again and again in recovery mode without any reason.
then i wiped data and cache again but problem still not solved. i removed battery but it did'nt helped also.
please give me a solution.
Now it is stuck on smasung start splash screen, samsung logo appears and stuck on here.
it does not enter in recovery mode neither in ODIN mode, nor any key works. samsung logo appears only when i plug data cable.
 
JJEgan
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4,418
Posts: 23,038
Join Date: Oct 2010
Dead battery ????

Reads as you need a service centre but before paying try a Usb Recovery Jig to access download mode .
This smells like a blown motherboard .
 
princesohail
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEgan View Post
Dead battery ????

Reads as you need a service centre but before paying try a Usb Recovery Jig to access download mode .
This smells like a blown motherboard .
now i put my cell on charger, will try after few hours.
how can i make/use USB Jig???
 
JJEgan
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4,418
Posts: 23,038
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesohail View Post
now i put my cell on charger, will try after few hours.
how can i make/use USB Jig???

GOOGLE
 
tissot
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 303
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Stockholm
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesohail View Post
hello...
I tried to factory reset by recovery mode, after completing when i rebooted my phone, it starts again and again in recovery mode without any reason.
then i wiped data and cache again but problem still not solved. i removed battery but it did'nt helped also.
please give me a solution.
Is that the only thing you did? No flashing or any thing prior to that?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Pushbullet Updated with SMS Send Ability

Pushbullet is one of thoseapplications that every Android lover should have installed on his or … more

[OTA] Nvidia Shield Tablet Receives its First Update

The Nvidia Shield Tabletis the latest toy from one of the largest desktop graphics … more

Quick Control Panel Updated, Adds Notification Support

As some of you may remember, earlier this year we spoke about Quick Control Panel by … more

Narrate Makes Note Taking Efficient and Beautiful

Technology has put life on the fast track. Whether its travelling to multiple places or … more