Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner of American phone manufacturer … more

Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more
Post Reply

from stock to custom rom

OP onex007

23rd January 2014, 09:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
hi there!! I have a sgs3 4g and want to install a custom room and ive searched but didnt find any good step by step guide.
so can u help me with installing custom rom?
explain from beginning to the end please(i mean root,install cmw,custom rom and so on)
thankful for all answers!
23rd January 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #2  
Raistlin1158's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 121
 
532 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by onex007

hi there!! I have a sgs3 4g and want to install a custom room and ive searched but didnt find any good step by step guide.
so can u help me with installing custom rom?
explain from beginning to the end please(i mean root,install cmw,custom rom and so on)
thankful for all answers!

Read all of this twice... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2206898

Then when you think you have understood it read it again......
23rd January 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin1158

Read all of this twice... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2206898

Then when you think you have understood it read it again......

but i dont know what to begin with?
23rd January 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
88 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Google question like these
How to flash custom ROMs
Things to do before flashing Roms
How to backup android

Watch videos of how to flash different ROMs with different methods



Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th January 2014, 10:43 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_ce

Google question like these
How to flash custom ROMs
Things to do before flashing Roms
How to backup android

Watch videos of how to flash different ROMs with different methods



Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

okay but in which oder should I do?
24th January 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,421
 
23,043 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by onex007

okay but in which oder should I do?


Read and understand first .

UNDERSTAND FIRST
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2362743

Network IMEI EFS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2393289


Followed by stickys .

STICKYS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2344125



Followed by the instructions for your choice of rom .
24th January 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 77
 
437 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJEgan

Read and understand first .

UNDERSTAND FIRST
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2362743

Network IMEI EFS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2393289


Followed by stickys .

STICKYS
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2344125



Followed by the instructions for your choice of rom .

Very useful advice.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes