Wifi disconnection (Multiple WIFI)

Search This thread

Dj Ango

Feb 20, 2007
Amsterdam
Hello everyone,

Last week, suddenly i could not connect to my Home Wifi. And now that I am at the office a tryed again. No luck.

When I hit the SSID in my netwrok list it seems to connect but within a seconde it says: savec, secured. And I un-disable the screen so i can hit the network name again.

I just performed a reset, probleem is sill here. Is this a hardware issue? Is there some logging somewhere?

Kind regards,

RazorMC

Feb 12, 2011
SiN CiTY
Hello everyone,

Last week, suddenly i could not connect to my Home Wifi. And now that I am at the office a tryed again. No luck.

When I hit the SSID in my netwrok list it seems to connect but within a seconde it says: savec, secured. And I un-disable the screen so i can hit the network name again.

I just performed a reset, probleem is sill here. Is this a hardware issue? Is there some logging somewhere?

Kind regards,

If you are on stock rom, you can try entering service mode by dialling *#0011# and disabling Wireless Power Saving mode.
There was another fix involving etc/wifi folder on the device,but I cant find the thread atm.

Dj Ango

Feb 20, 2007
Amsterdam
If you are on stock rom, you can try entering service mode by dialling *#0011# and disabling Wireless Power Saving mode.
There was another fix involving etc/wifi folder on the device,but I cant find the thread atm.

I changed it but it has no influence. With wich program can I record my screen in order to post it here?

It actualy disconnects only 1 second after trying to connect.

Kind regards,

Last edited:

RazorMC

Feb 12, 2011
SiN CiTY
I changed it but it has no influence. With wich program can I record my screen in order to post it here?

It actualy disconnects only 1 second after trying to connect.

Kind regards,

I'm trying to find the right thread which had this info.
You can also make sure that the router doesn't have too many connected devices, sometimes that is also a problem.

BUT if it connects and then drops (It says "Connected" then "Saved, Secured") then that could also mean hardware issue. Because there is no problem connecting but your phone can not maintain connectivity.

Dj Ango

Feb 20, 2007
Amsterdam
I'm trying to find the right thread which had this info.
You can also make sure that the router doesn't have too many connected devices, sometimes that is also a problem.

BUT if it connects and then drops (It says "Connected" then "Saved, Secured") then that could also mean hardware issue. Because there is no problem connecting but your phone can not maintain connectivity.

I think it's an hardware issue. It stops suddenly after 2 years of good service. Do you know if it's something that can be replaced? Or is is on the mainboard? And shoudl i buy a new one?

verny94

May 30, 2014
Kladno
www.instagram.com
Hello everyone,
Kind regards,

In router set a google DNS ;)