Internal memory almost full, no idea why

16th March 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi, I have a s3 international version, rooted and cm11 on it. My internal memory is almost full and I can't seem to move apps to external sd card. Also, a few months ago I had 5 gigs of space left, now 900mb... Did a complete whipe and started all over again, but still 900mb free memory. Is there a way I can delete everything, maybe go back to stock an start all over?

Thanks
16th March 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #2  

5 posts
Camera, or game data files, or changing rom to rom
1.When you switch from rom to rom( like 4.1.2 to 4.2.2) it leaves the previous rom's files in an folder named '0'..
2. when you may put some pirated games, after wipe.. the folder( data files) still exist
3. well, have you been recording a lot of videos or took a lot of pics??
16th March 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
I did have a few '0' folders, but I deleted them al.
Could be a few app folder, but definitely not 4gigs.and I have maybe 50 photos on it and no films.
Would it be bad if I deleted everything on the internal sd?
I also have a folder storage/emulated/0 and storage/emulated/legacy. In both are the same files. Can I delete 1 of the 2 entirely?
Thanks for the fast reply btw
16th March 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #4  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 34

94 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanghe05

I did have a few '0' folders, but I deleted them al.
Could be a few app folder, but definitely not 4gigs.and I have maybe 50 photos on it and no films.
Would it be bad if I deleted everything on the internal sd?
I also have a folder storage/emulated/0 and storage/emulated/legacy. In both are the same files. Can I delete 1 of the 2 entirely?
Thanks for the fast reply btw

To be on your place I would install Root Manager from G.Play and carefully looked inside. In acc to result i would be acting next step. And probably you will find another 0 folder. ( personal experience)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...explorer&hl=en
17th March 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 4

22 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanghe05

Hi, I have a s3 international version, rooted and cm11 on it. My internal memory is almost full and I can't seem to move apps to external sd card. Also, a few months ago I had 5 gigs of space left, now 900mb... Did a complete whipe and started all over again, but still 900mb free memory. Is there a way I can delete everything, maybe go back to stock an start all over?

Thanks

Use any file explorer (ES file explorer has one) which has storage space analysis tools.
That'll help you to locate the folders which are using most of the space.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread