3.2GB Internal memory free

Tip us?

CRom11
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default 3.2GB Internal memory free

Hi,
is there a way how to erase whole content of the phone? Doing the usual wipe/factory reset/wipe to install new ROM doesn't seem to do the job. Currently installed the Archidroid 2.3 and my phone tells me it only has 3.2GB free space on internal memory. Any idea how to wipe it fully?
Running Philz Recovery 6, Archidroid 2.3
Thank you

suyash1629
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRom11 View Post
Hi,
is there a way how to erase whole content of the phone? Doing the usual wipe/factory reset/wipe to install new ROM doesn't seem to do the job. Currently installed the Archidroid 2.3 and my phone tells me it only has 3.2GB free space on internal memory. Any idea how to wipe it fully?
Running Philz Recovery 6, Archidroid 2.3
Thank you
Asked the same question multiple times here, why dont you search first, dob't be too lazy to do that.. best way, connect it to pc and format everything there and then again perform the wipe/factory reset. This will be the best method anyways....

CRom11
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Started new one because the only answers I found were for android 4.3 and lower. Was a bit afraid its different in 4.4. Thanks anyway

chrismast
Old
Thanks Meter 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRom11 View Post
Started new one because the only answers I found were for android 4.3 and lower. Was a bit afraid its different in 4.4. Thanks anyway
Do a mega wipe.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Galaxy S III (I9300T)
Rooted - Radio: I9300TDUELL2 - PhilZ Touch Recovery - Kernel: Googy-Max
ROM: Slim Bean 4.3

Nexus 7 2013
Stock ROM - Not Rooted (lets see how long )

HTC Desire (A8181)
Hboot: Stock | Rooted & S-OFF
Rom: ICS Beta 0.15.0.1 | Radio: 5.17.05.23 | Kernel: Tiamat | Recovery: 4ExtRecovery Touch