Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,216 Members 53,341 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 3G not working at all on SGS3

Tip us?

Mstudent2057
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile [Q] 3G not working at all on SGS3

Hi everyone !

So i have this i9300 rooted on custom rom revolutionary (and i wonder if that itself is the problem) and 3G just won't work. I don't get the "H" nor "E" nor "3G" icon when enabling data, it's just frustrating. I have tried all tips i found on the net : resetting apn, turning airplane mode on and off, taking off battery etc ... i even put dad's card with which he uses 3G without problems, configured apn and enabled data and roaming, but nothing, not even a sign of 3G. How can i make it work ? I can give whatever infos you ask but please give instructions as i'm a noob

any help would be welcome ! thank youuu

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 691
Follow the guide in general forum to flash back to full stock firmware. Download the right firmware for your country from sammobile.com

Factory reset after flashing in recovery.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.