4.4 unbeatable wakelock drain

Tip us?

quadlt
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default 4.4 unbeatable wakelock drain

Hey there,
Not really sure if I'm posting at the right place, but all the 4.4 ROMs for our device are just battery killers. I really don't want to switch back to older android because KitKat is just flying, but RILJ and PowerManagerService.WakeLocks are eating me alive. Both on ArchiDroid and temasek's CM11.0. Ain't a kernel related problem too since I've already tried several ones. Is anybody out there experiencing same nonsense running 4.4? 7000mAh battery gone in ONE day with 1 hrs of screen, sounds power efficient right?
Galaxy SIII I9300 Garnet Red w/ ZeroLemon 7000 mAh

paintball23456
Old
Thanks Meter 192

DONATE TO ME
Let me guess, your one of them nutters that overclock to 1.8ghz..

Oh and here's some harsh reality, 4.4 ain't ready for the S3 AOSP Just go back to touchwiz.. It may be a little slower but the battery is great and everything works.

You must be doing something seriously wrong if 7000mah is draining faster than my stock battery.. 2 days with 3 hours onscreen time on 4.3 MK6

As a fix, slap on Boeffla and turn everything down a bit

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Let me guess, your one of them nutters that overclock to 1.8ghz..

Oh and here's some harsh reality, 4.4 ain't ready for the S3 AOSP Just go back to touchwiz.. It may be a little slower but the battery is great and everything works.

You must be doing something seriously wrong if 7000mah is draining faster than my stock battery.. 2 days with 3 hours onscreen time on 4.3 MK6
ArchiDroid V1.7.5 Most powerful rom ever!
Boeffla kernel V12
This setup is stupid quick!