Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 43,249 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't ADD a Google account on my android

Tip us?

Weareborgs
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Can't ADD a Google account on my android

Hello
Newbie at using Android here;
I have Galaxy S3 I9300, that was working fine until i rooted it and did bad manip with Titanium Backup !
It started to mess up, so i looked everywhere to fix it , tried everything and even finally unrooted phone; no joy.
Then i read; "Factory reset your phone" (which is Not the best solution), that i did ..; no joy there again !!

Phone won't go into Playstore due to the fact ; i cannot ADD on phone My Google account due to ( "Can't establish a reliable connection.."), also i tried to add New Google account; then phone says " name already taken, even if i typed ; "gbytjbgsdjjnen@gmail.com " !!

I then; Wiped data, Cache, partition etc ; No joy there either ..??

I'm pretty sure that it is nothing much to do ..but i do not know what it is ..
from what i read it can be a common problem but solutions varies
Does anyone having done all i've done found The Solution ..?
Thanks

boomboomer
Old
Thanks Meter 683
You've corrupted the firmware. Flash a full stock rom with Odin then factory reset.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Note: This quote doesn't automatically apply to everyone, decide for yourself if it might apply to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justruss View Post

What has this place become?

It's essentially a few people graciously answering the same repeating of immature, lazy, demanding questions from the masses.

Nobody searches. Nobody reads the first posts or titles of threads. Nobody even looks at posts a couple above their own.

Alton56
Old
(Last edited by Alton56; 13th June 2014 at 05:03 PM.) Reason: Need to add something else
Thanks Meter 0
Wink Try this method

You should create a gmail account at Gmail.com then try to log into your phone using the account you create at Gmail.com.. Maybe this will work.

Please Hit The Thanks Button. Thank you.